DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement Xbox 360 Controller 3D Joystick Module
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBankyEd on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Easy to use - Works perfect - exchanges your broken parts - You need it - You want it - You got it Cons:- Package could be better to protect them during shipping OtherThoughts:Broke my analog joystick a year ago and since then my joypad was not usabl... Read more

Joystick Module Joystick Module
    0 0
  • posted byTedoKinta on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, Compatible with XBOX 360 and PS2 joysticks. Not too hard to replace only several solder joints. Cons:The quality isn't that high as I expected, but for this price is acceptable. The potenciometers are not verry good. Ordered 4 only 2 worked perfectly... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrammkruspe on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente producto me sirven de refacciones para los controles de xbox 360, ademas pueden ser usados para otros proyectos como para hacer un pequeño control. Cons:Mejoraria la forma en que son empacados, puesto que pueden llegar con las terminales doblada... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrspierce on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are genuine ALPS branded joysticks (the same parts that Microsoft uses), at a hard to believe low price. Cons:It can be a rough trip to survive from China to US in a soft pack mailer; I wish they were packaged a little better. OtherThoughts:If you've got d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkofq on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Genuine product, good quality ! Easy replacement if you have the correct tools.Works like original part. Good precision, no sticking. Cons:Maybe price could be better ! OtherThoughts:You must have - know, how to use the soldering iron and vacuum pump, if you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynztdm on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very simple to use, it is simply a potentiometer for each axis and a button. Use it to make remote controls for RC cars etc. Quite sturdy, very easy to get going with PICAXE and Arduino. Cons:Non-standard PCB spacing, designed for Xbox controller. Only fits Xbox... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections