DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement Xbox 360 Controller 3D Joystick Module
Customer’s impression:
Looks new
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTh14g0br on 12/10/2014

If you are playing forza in your xbox and your car is making turns alone, you need this :) It's a little difficult to change the part. Better give to someone that knows what's doing Read more

Impression:Looks new;

0 0 0

• posted byBankyEd on 11/06/2013

- Cheap - Easy to use - Works perfect - exchanges your broken parts - You need it - You want it - You got it - Package could be better to protect them during shipping Broke my analog joystick a year ago and since then my joypad was not usable. Just needed a soldering iron and this little piece. Made ... Read more

Joystick Module Joystick Module

0 0 0

• posted byTedoKinta on 09/04/2013

Good price, Compatible with XBOX 360 and PS2 joysticks. Not too hard to replace only several solder joints. The quality isn't that high as I expected, but for this price is acceptable. The potenciometers are not verry good. Ordered 4 only 2 worked perfectly, but still better quality than the non-branded ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrammkruspe on 06/27/2013

Excelente producto me sirven de refacciones para los controles de xbox 360, ademas pueden ser usados para otros proyectos como para hacer un pequeño control. Mejoraria la forma en que son empacados, puesto que pueden llegar con las terminales dobladas ya que el trato que se da durante todo el traslado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrspierce on 01/31/2013

These are genuine ALPS branded joysticks (the same parts that Microsoft uses), at a hard to believe low price. It can be a rough trip to survive from China to US in a soft pack mailer; I wish they were packaged a little better. If you've got drift problems with the joysticks, or the press function doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkofq on 09/22/2012

Genuine product, good quality ! Easy replacement if you have the correct tools.Works like original part. Good precision, no sticking. Maybe price could be better ! You must have - know, how to use the soldering iron and vacuum pump, if you want to replace it yourself. Color of the pots can be different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynztdm on 08/06/2012

Very simple to use, it is simply a potentiometer for each axis and a button. Use it to make remote controls for RC cars etc. Quite sturdy, very easy to get going with PICAXE and Arduino. Non-standard PCB spacing, designed for Xbox controller. Only fits Xbox knobs well. Used it with ADC on PICAXE and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections