DX » Community » Reviews » External CompactFlash Card Reader to Internal IDE PC Expansion Card
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadme on 04/23/2012

handy when you need to change CF card frequently and to see if card is busy, because there is a red light on the back of the bracket wich is lit when write or reading action is performed. it works as it should work, only for older pc's. These days pc's are fitted with a SATA connector instead of 40 pins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomtom887754 on 04/19/2009

- You can make cheap SSD system with it. - Rear mount, you can align many of them if you need it. - This adapter works with RAID cards, so you can bigger capacities or better transfer rate speed with two or more compact flash cards. - Access indicating LED - Simply recognized as a conventional hard drive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTechnoWeenie on 11/28/2008

This thing is great...easy to mount and easy to install. Worked perfectly when hooked to my XP box and then perfectly as well when hooked up in my arcade machine to replace a dead hard drive. Its nice to have the shielding around the CF card as well since I use it in an arcade setup where most of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndroid on 04/07/2008

This device provides a nice easy way to use a CF card as a hard drive without having to place an expensive USB based flash card reader into your system. The external card based mount point works well and it is very simple to install and use. This adapter does not know how to do UDMA, but it will do DMA ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections