DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Cable Zip Wrap (Cable Management)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBAOWolf on 11/04/2012

Can take your messy collection of cables and bunch them up in one neat wrap. Can be cut into smaller lengths if it is too long. Very useful if you want those cables gone. Wrapping tool is hard to use and flimsy. The wrap itself can hold so many cables until the wrap cannot close. Still can support a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamma on 09/04/2012

Sturdy and easy to use, I have bought several of these cable wraps. I use them primarily to organise the plethora of cables behind and under the desk where I have my PC. A little tool is enclosed (see picture) that makes putting cables into the wrap easy. None really I can think of. If you need to add ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDellSuperman on 02/11/2012

- Wraps up all the ugly loose wires around my computer into 1 solid black cable - Quite easy to use. - I like how there are slots that allow cables to come out at specific locations rather than only at the end. - Quite cheap - The length is quite long, so I cut it into 3 pieces & used it at different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasica on 04/21/2011

It's perfect to organize your loose cables behind the desk. I've managed to put monitor, keyboard, power and usb cable into tube and there's still room for one more cable (no need to buy wider version for computer use). I was sceptical about the build of quality but it's descrete and rough, doesn't seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskocko76 on 09/29/2010

It will help you organize you cables You can fit ALOT of cables into it The length (1.5m) is more than enough for computer cables behind your desk Can't choose a color, mine came white - wanted black Installation is difficult - not due to this product but due to different cable lengths behind your desk.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskocko76 on 08/15/2010

Helped me solve (or nearly solve) the cable mess around my ofice desk. You can fit in more cables than you'd think. 1.5 m length is quite enough for any need. Using the supplied clip wasn't a problem as many users stated. There isn't much more to say other than it's a simple item that does it's job. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickoarg on 07/28/2010

Excelent product, very usefull if you have a lot of cables that you don't have to move constantly, for example, behind your tv, audio component or network installation. Easy to use and install, very neat result the box came crushed because of mail handling. Since its not something that can break under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenko on 07/14/2008

works like a charm, does what it is supposed to -> pretty simple - clamps could be a bit more simple (although they work proper) - packaging is a bit sloppy (although item itself is great) - it seems i am missing some letters for the 500 mark - it seems i am missing some letters for the 500 mark -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimo1122 on 06/30/2008

This cable wrap is great for keep you cables neat and stop them from tangling. I brought this hoping to have the cables on my desk neater but the one I received is totally different to the one shown in the pictures. Different box, larger cable zip and it isn't shiny like the one in the pictures. So i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHuCkDuCk on 06/01/2008

-cheap -lightweight -secure -cheap -not the greatest build quality -little difficult to start using when i first got this, it was a little complicated. its not as easy to use as the standard foam wraps that people use for cables, but you can fit A LOT into these things, and they hold better than the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections