DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" TFT Color LCD Monitor CCTV Installation Mate Camera Video Tester - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsei on 08/27/2013

Extremely happy with purchase. I have been using this in the field for a few months now and don't know how I got by without it. Clear picture image, good battery life, easy to use. There aren't really any cons with this item. Only problem I have ever had is not able to power large high power cameras.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfider78 on 03/07/2013

This device is designed to adjust the cameras. Very convenient location to test the camera. It incorporates a battery and power can be supplied directly to the camera. The device is a quality, no backlash, everything works as expected. Very pleased with the purchase. If responsible for the installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamhead on 10/03/2012

Unit is light, comes with a rechargeable battery and charger, can power a hung but unpowered camera for diagnostings, and has a neck strap to keep your hands free. Small objective area. Not really a problem, more of a tradeoff. Light weight, low power consumption, small screen. If what you need is lightweight ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections