DX » Community » Reviews » Triple 3 Axis Bubble Spirit Level on Camera Hot Shoe 3D
Customer’s impression:
cool Accurate Professional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynnimby on 12/13/2014

This gadget does what it is supposed to do, it fits snugly into the hot shoe of a canon camera and the spirits really are level. I bought this to make sure my photo's are level but i must admit i almost never use it. Also i think a spirit level is just to inaccurate, especially when taking large frame ... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byrt94103 on 11/23/2014

Great when shooting run & gun and the like, keep an eye on the level and keep moving. Helpful in Steadicam™ set-ups and the like. Read more

Impression:cool,Accurate,Professional;

0 0 0

• posted bybellbird on 06/22/2014

Very simple device and seems to be built very well and is very accurate for it's intended purpose. It's also very easy to read. I also use it for leveling other surfaces. The foot print is very small but leveling a caravan is perfect for this especially if the footprint is also on the small side such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySKiD12 on 05/13/2014

Quite accurate, easy to use and I don't have to switch bubble level on the camera, which blocks my view partially and I don§ta have to switch to live view when shooting. Shoe quality could be better, it should be tighter and made from harder material, I am afraid it will get loose after some time.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymardukpaez on 08/05/2013

Solid construction and easy to use. Useful in a lot of situations, specially if you don´t have a bubble level in your tripod. The three axes allow you to use it from every angle. Great price. A little unstable in the hot shoe, but nothing too serious. It fits in the flash hot shoe of any camera.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetkubr on 11/13/2012

Solid Construction, excellent product. useful in a lot of situations, specially if you have a tripod without a level - fits hot shoe in several positions. Easy to use - easy to mount No Cons I shoot 360 panoramas a lot, where keeping my camera leveled in portrait position is essential, so this is a good ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections