DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy JBM800 Mini In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone without Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 16 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kalinar974 on 12/03/2013

Pros: Très bonne qualité de produit, le son est vraiment bien, très bonne qualité d'écoute avec un son clair et puissant (rien à voir avec les anciens écouteurs qui grésillaient). Le produit est également pas mail à regarder. Cons: Rien à dire sur les contre à part peu être une co... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gabrieldome on 08/17/2013

Pros: Excellent sound quality, good finish, the exterior is metallic pads brings rubber parts, has a handy carrying case to transport it without cable clutter. The case is big but well presented. Cons: For this price no significant cons, only cable ino something hard and may not last too long if treated roughly. OtherThoughts: t brings micropho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jerryman69 on 08/05/2013

Pros: Extremely good bass and super damping of noise. Not even my Sennheiser CX890 is better than these and they cost about $ 140 I wanted a headset with just these qualities, and with these it is no problem to listen to podcasts while I mow the lawn without extra shells. Cons: None at all! Except that they do not have a microphone. But one can... Read more

1 0
  • posted by danielkim84 on 07/22/2013

Pros: you cant complain about the sounds. Its really good. Construction of the product is really good also. the buds feel solid. I don’t worry about them falling apart anytime soon. The feel of the cord is good too. the case was better than I expected. But I don’t see the need to use such a large case for the headphones, but cases are nice. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by felipemotta on 05/06/2013

Pros: Amazing audio quality in this earphone. It looks like a Sennheiser headphone. I've never expected a sound fidelity as the shown in this product. Even the bass are awesome for a tiny earphone. Good construction quality and material used for sure. Cons: It came with one of the phones a little bit loose (Bad Luck), but I've fixed it with a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by millser on 04/11/2013

Pros: Look nice, come in good packaging which is useful if giving as a gift , sound is really good , I was more than surprised the with difference between the headphones I already had which were a well known brand Cons: maybe different colours could be available OtherThoughts: the bass on these headphones really shine out without totally overpo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by killburn666 on 03/06/2013

Pros: Rich package bundle. The box showed up headphones, hard case with zipper, extra caps (white color), mini CD-ROM with software for recording. Works good with ipod touch, clear and powerful sound, good bass. Middle lenght of wires. Cons: Don't find. Might also want to expand the color gamma of the product, but it's a matter of taste. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Laopooh on 03/05/2013

Pros: They are LOUD! I use them with my iPhone and they sound great. Don't tangle. Look cool. Cons: No volume control. The tangleproof cord is heavy by nature, which causes them to slip out of your ears from the bouncing if you run a lot. There are several earbud sizes but not one that fit me perfectly. I seem to be between XL and L (this won't... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ffkraemer on 02/26/2013

Pros: - The packaging is cool - Quality workmanship reasonable. - The cable is not as short as others selling here - Sound quality is good Cons: - It has good performance in some frequencies - Slight distortion when the bass is required - For those looking for a handset that has a strong bass, this is not indicated OtherThoughts: For the cost-b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by brunnzor on 01/31/2013

Pros: One of the best earphones I've owned. Balanced sound , good bass , sound does not get bad in high volumes , all frequencies go up equally. Good material as well , not cheap plastic. Confortable as well , comes with a little bag too , that helps in case you have like ... a cat that can eat your earphones right? (happened to me!) Cons: Did... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections