DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy JBM800 Mini In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone without Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 20 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebbie on 03/23/2014

- they have a nice sound in them. - build is strong enough. - these also have a bass that is actually there. - works great with computers and phones. - the little tube that goes in the earphone with the (r) and (l) on them is not that strong. my right one came lose after a while but with 1 dot of glue that problem was solved. i have to say that i use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by545695 on 02/17/2014

It stands out as a quality product, both in materials and sound. The cable is more robust The speakers can out of nowhere snap out of the "shell" and break off the electrical wires connecting it. It happened to me, And it is not easy to solder back on, because its so small. When I bought this it was 12.50 usd, so price has inflated. And most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel2016 on 12/10/2013

I did another review, just after I received this product. Now that I've owned it for nearly a year, I want to do another review, because I can now give my thoughts after owning it for a longer period of time. What can I say? The quality is really good. There's no signs of wearing or tearing, although I'm using these headphones on e daily base. Even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalinar974 on 12/03/2013

Très bonne qualité de produit, le son est vraiment bien, très bonne qualité d'écoute avec un son clair et puissant (rien à voir avec les anciens écouteurs qui grésillaient). Le produit est également pas mail à regarder. Rien à dire sur les contre à part peu être une couleur noire m&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrieldome on 08/17/2013

Excellent sound quality, good finish, the exterior is metallic pads brings rubber parts, has a handy carrying case to transport it without cable clutter. The case is big but well presented. For this price no significant cons, only cable ino something hard and may not last too long if treated roughly. t brings microphone and volume control, this is specified ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathwill on 08/10/2013

- Good bass - Amazing isolation - Good quality even in high volumes - Not sure if is a pro, but the cable is larger than the other earphones. - They're HUGE, sometimes gets uncomfortable, slips all the time from the ear, and every time that it slips the sound get distorted. None Well, if u want a earphone with a nice sound, buy it, it's really good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerryman69 on 08/05/2013

Extremely good bass and super damping of noise. Not even my Sennheiser CX890 is better than these and they cost about $ 140 I wanted a headset with just these qualities, and with these it is no problem to listen to podcasts while I mow the lawn without extra shells. None at all! Except that they do not have a microphone. But one can not really complain,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJeroenDG on 07/28/2013

Wow, what a great sound! Deep bass, even better than my 60 euro Sennheisers. The build quality seems to be very good, and the cable doesn't tangle. Even if these headphones would cost 50 euro's, it would still be a great buy! The only con is that these headphones made me realize I heavily overpaid for my Senheiser headphones 2 years ago! The best set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielkim84 on 07/22/2013

you cant complain about the sounds. Its really good. Construction of the product is really good also. the buds feel solid. I don’t worry about them falling apart anytime soon. The feel of the cord is good too. the case was better than I expected. But I don’t see the need to use such a large case for the headphones, but cases are nice. The extra ear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimark70 on 07/12/2013

Very good rich full sound. Just as good as genuine beats but not nearly as heavy. I'm not kidding at all. I have found my new favourite earbuds. The colour is good, they are light, and they sound fantastic. None so far. Wow, that was a lot of packaging for such a tiny little thing. It comes with a little case that I threw out too. These are the best ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections