DX » Community » Reviews » PC Protective Silicone Back Case for Huawei C8650 - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeT666 on 02/04/2013

A very nice, elegant, modern and yet still very much affordable product. At first I was a bit afraid that my girlfriend's phone would look huge in a silicone case but then she put it on and it just seems more durable. It actually saved her phone a couple of times to this date, I recommend it. It seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byz33ware on 09/13/2012

-Looks fantastic! -Perfectly fits my Huawei U8650 -Flexible and sturdy at the same time (not too soft, feels great in hand) -Saves the backside from scratches -The volume button was getting pressed while touching the left side of the phone, but i've managed to fix that by cutting out that little place ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhmcnmj on 03/06/2012

Fits almost perfectly to my Huawei U8650. All the holes in the case are in place (the headphones and USB jacks, the camera and the microphones). Not a big deal, but the volume and on-off buttons do not corrispond with the markings in the case. Note that there's no hole for the volume button nor for the ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections