DX » Community » Reviews » PC Protective Silicone Back Case for Huawei C8650 - Grey
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeT666 on 02/04/2013

A very nice, elegant, modern and yet still very much affordable product. At first I was a bit afraid that my girlfriend's phone would look huge in a silicone case but then she put it on and it just seems more durable. It actually saved her phone a couple of times to this date, I recommend it. It seems just a bit off with design and my volume rocker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz33ware on 09/13/2012

-Looks fantastic! -Perfectly fits my Huawei U8650 -Flexible and sturdy at the same time (not too soft, feels great in hand) -Saves the backside from scratches -The volume button was getting pressed while touching the left side of the phone, but i've managed to fix that by cutting out that little place from the inside that was pushing it, took just one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhmcnmj on 03/06/2012

Fits almost perfectly to my Huawei U8650. All the holes in the case are in place (the headphones and USB jacks, the camera and the microphones). Not a big deal, but the volume and on-off buttons do not corrispond with the markings in the case. Note that there's no hole for the volume button nor for the on-off button (located to the right of the headphones ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections