Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygauravg on 09/11/2012

Cheap Does what it is supposed to do Protects well against breakage Some USB chargers may not fit well My earphones do not fit through this cover, have to remove it Slightly loose edges. Need to press volume buttons harder Good protection, worth the price. Thinner covering may remove the couple of cons mentioned above I have used the mesh style cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantiscorp on 06/30/2012

It fits, looks good, protects the phone from the damages and partly from dust and moisture and rather cheap. The recieved item was a little bit "pressed", but I hope it disappears in a few weeks. The "Power" and "Volume" buttons are covered (no cuts for the buttons), so you need to get used to press them harder as usual. It is not very easy to put it ... Read more

A phone and a case A phone in a case A phone in a case (back)
    0 0
  • posted bystenjoel on 03/14/2012

- Protects your phone - Feels good in the hand - Looks good - Volume adjustment is harder with the case on - Some microusb chargers are built in such a way that they don't properly attach when the protective case is on. The case has got holes for all of the corresponding holes on the phone (speaker camera microusb etc) but for the power and volume buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byudizam on 11/30/2011

what can be said about a silicone case more then just 'it fits' ?i guess i'll copy someone else's review: "This case is a perfect fit for my ZTE BLADE. All of the holes for the camera, mic, usb are in the proper spot and size. The power and volume are coverd (i.e. not holes). The case seems like it does a good job of keeping the phone safe from ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections