Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygauravg on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Does what it is supposed to do Protects well against breakage Cons:Some USB chargers may not fit well My earphones do not fit through this cover, have to remove it Slightly loose edges. Need to press volume buttons harder OtherThoughts:Good protection, worth the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantiscorp on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits, looks good, protects the phone from the damages and partly from dust and moisture and rather cheap. Cons:The recieved item was a little bit "pressed", but I hope it disappears in a few weeks. The "Power" and "Volume" buttons are covered (no cuts for the buttons),... Read more

A phone and a case A phone in a case A phone in a case (back)
    0 0
  • posted bystenjoel on 03/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Protects your phone - Feels good in the hand - Looks good Cons:- Volume adjustment is harder with the case on - Some microusb chargers are built in such a way that they don't properly attach when the protective case is on. OtherThoughts:The case has got hole... Read more

0 0
  • posted byudizam on 11/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:what can be said about a silicone case more then just 'it fits' ?i guess i'll copy someone else's review: "This case is a perfect fit for my ZTE BLADE. All of the holes for the camera, mic, usb are in the proper spot and size. The power and volume are cover... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections