Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it offers amazing protection without affecting the function of your iPhone 4s. (mic, headphone jack, chargers, camera, speakers and buttons all work fine)
- silicone inner layer with built in raised lip/bumper cushions the impact when you drop the iPhone. Also means it can rest on a table and the screen won't touch the surface.
- aluminium layer acts as a crumple shock absorber when you drop it (it crumples and crushes rather than letting your iPhone take the force, just like a car does in a crash). Even when it hits the ground hard, only the more exposed corner parts bend...doesn't crumple.
- looks good and doesn't add too much bulk to your phone.
-Aluminium can scratch easily but, I'd rather it scratch than my phone.
- the gap for the silent switch is off centre but it is still very easy to use.
Some people may not like the dimpled texture on the exposed silicone bumper but it does give good grip
Well worth the price. I am very clumsy and I've dropped my phone countless times and this case has protected it superbly. Would recommend getting a few if you're like me cause the aluminium does bend on impact.
Very small price compared to the price of repair/new iPhone 4/4s
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.