• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Case

posted by N15KM on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I have had this case for 8 months. This case is very durable and very sleek. The inner lining is smooth and keeps the phone from scratching. Even after months of use, it is still functional despite being used harshly.

Cons:

The case scratches very easily and it is difficult to get the phone in the case. Because there is a whole in the back, dirt can get in easily but never seemed to create any issues.

After extended use and a few drops of the iphone, the case began to get dings and dents. The area near the volume controls and silent switch bent significantly. But I would rather the case get dings and dents than my iphone.

Also the metal tab on the top of the case broke off after putting the phone in and taking it out several times. I found that I had to bend the tab slightly to get the phone in, but after it broke after a few months.

OtherThoughts:

It is a great case. I was much more visually appealing at first because it had less scratches and dings, but it still works great and protects the phone. I use it when I am going somewhere when I need a more protective case.

Bottomline:

I would recommend this case. It is very secure and very sleek.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections