DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 15.4-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanakinooo on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the delivered time was very fast, the case looks good, looks resistance, sit well with my 14" laptop, its a pretty green, its a leatle shine. seems to be comfortable inside. Cons:does not seem to be very resistant to water, rain, or anything of the genre. leaving the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreff on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice bag: good fabric, bright colour, easy to use and functional. And it's not expensive. Cons:It doesn't fit perfectly my laptop computer. But it's not actually a big con because it's just a little hard to close the sleeve. Also the bag could be made of more thick/roug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanand on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice protective case for home use, to avoid scratches, dust and such things. Also nice to use for short customer visits and such when you do not need to carry anything but the laptop. Cons:No pockets or roomt at all for anything but the laptop. No mouse, power... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsemi11 on 07/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was my first purchase from dealextreme. It is very cheap and fits perfectly on my sony vaio of 15,4".The colour is very nice and it seems it can be an additional protection replacing the bubble wrap you normally use. It is made by a kind on transpirant m... Read more

0 0
  • Bom
    posted byCarlaSouza on 07/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Muito bem acabado, e vem com 2 ziper; É fofinho dentro, o que pode proteger mais; Chegou super rápido, apenas 12 dias depois da compra; O Ziper so abre em 2 lados da capinha (Formando um L) não são os 3 lados. Cons:Nenhum; OtherThoughts:O Zip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality Cons:-looks a bit cheap,but you can't really expect miracles for su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg35ings on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality Cons:- none that i can think of - itd be cool if it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogopogo on 12/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- an excellent price for a simple object - love the colour (a very bright light green!) - does exactly what I want - protect the surface of my laptop from whatever might be in my bag without adding a lot of bulk. - zipper goes around two sides making it easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywang3yi on 06/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one is very useful for the protection of your laptop. The zipper and seal quality are good too. Cons:None for the item itself. But sometimes I put this one under the laptop when I was using laptop, and the laptop got very hot. OtherThoughts:I bought this one for my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRagimiri on 05/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I simply love this gadget. My notebook HP 530 had no shelter, so I searched something for protecting it. And I found. This product fits exactly, is excellent made and that all is for an excellent price. I can it safely recommend. :) Also, I love the substance from which... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections