DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 15.4-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanakinooo on 02/18/2013

the delivered time was very fast, the case looks good, looks resistance, sit well with my 14" laptop, its a pretty green, its a leatle shine. seems to be comfortable inside. does not seem to be very resistant to water, rain, or anything of the genre. leaving the notebook completely unprotected. it is very thin compared to the other that I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreff on 01/18/2013

A nice bag: good fabric, bright colour, easy to use and functional. And it's not expensive. It doesn't fit perfectly my laptop computer. But it's not actually a big con because it's just a little hard to close the sleeve. Also the bag could be made of more thick/rough material. I use it as an additional anti-shock and anti-dust bag during relatively ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanand on 03/01/2010

Nice protective case for home use, to avoid scratches, dust and such things. Also nice to use for short customer visits and such when you do not need to carry anything but the laptop. No pockets or roomt at all for anything but the laptop. No mouse, power adapter, PC-Cards or anything else. If you plan to use it for going around a lot with it, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsemi11 on 07/29/2009

It was my first purchase from dealextreme. It is very cheap and fits perfectly on my sony vaio of 15,4".The colour is very nice and it seems it can be an additional protection replacing the bubble wrap you normally use. It is made by a kind on transpirant microfiber, altough it does not seem to manage the heat too well. It can heat up the laptop ... Read more

0 0
  • Bom
    posted byCarlaSouza on 07/28/2009

Muito bem acabado, e vem com 2 ziper; É fofinho dentro, o que pode proteger mais; Chegou super rápido, apenas 12 dias depois da compra; O Ziper so abre em 2 lados da capinha (Formando um L) não são os 3 lados. Nenhum; O Ziper so abre em 2 lados da capinha (Formando um L) não são os 3 lados. Ficou pequeno para um notebook ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnutteputtis on 05/06/2009

I got this laptop bag for my dell studio laptop. The bag fit the laptop perfectly fine and haven’t scratched the cover so far, but it *could* do it because it’s almost a perfect fit. The colour I revived of the bag is much greenish and brighter than the colour of the picture DX is showing. It may be possible for the laptop bag to scratch the laptop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorakle on 03/18/2009

This is a great laptop bag for the price. It fits my 15.4" Dell Inspiron E1505 almost perfectly, just a little bit loose. The green is a really eye-catching colour. It looks nice and good quality, not cheap. The zipper works really well, it hasn't gotten stuck on me yet. Because the bag is a little loose, there's room for some small extra things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

- pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality -looks a bit cheap,but you can't really expect miracles for such money -i can't think of any others.................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted byg35ings on 01/20/2009

- pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality - none that i can think of - itd be cool if it was water proof! itd be nice if it was reversible in a different color or just come in different colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogopogo on 12/03/2008

- an excellent price for a simple object - love the colour (a very bright light green!) - does exactly what I want - protect the surface of my laptop from whatever might be in my bag without adding a lot of bulk. - zipper goes around two sides making it easy to get the laptop in and out. - a bit too big for my macbook pro - it slides around inside a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections