DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Pedometer with Distance/Calories - White (1xLR1130)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiztikpeace on 09/04/2013

Easy to use! It has two buttons and a screen that shows how many steps you take, distance walked (in miles and km) and burned calories. You can't personalize height or weight so the calculations of distance and calorie burned are for a 0.6m stride and 60kg weight, but it's a good aproximation of calories burned and walked distance. it's very useful!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdasas on 04/23/2013

Not expensive, its a smole, good quality. highly sensitive, well records the steps Counts walked distance and calories Very easy to use + Long lasting battery life + fire and forget, just works. Do not can set the weight, step width. Calories, and distance calculation least a very approximate Don't have steps corrective Very inconvenient fact that zero ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanzka on 07/17/2012

+ Price is unmatchable + Very easy to use + Long lasting battery life + fire and forget, just works + build quality is good, not the best but enough. + although the calorie counter is not the main point for my usage of this item, it is nice addition to counting steps. - this is already third one i got, one came faulty but with price like this i would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections