DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybelgianmotor on 07/23/2013

I am using this for the cage for my guinnea pigs. I put it at the side, connected to a 12v motor cycle battery. It lights up nicely. Not too white. It gives light in a wide direction. Perfect waterproof. Very tiny cable, but hasn't cracked yet. I don't like the see through housing. I think it's not like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenzke on 07/20/2013

I liked too much !!! very good brith for the size of lamps !!!! Maybe i will buy more two pieces!!! It's built solid, good quality of LED-s, tha cable is long enought. It's realy easy to use, so you can use it in your PC, car, truck,...really endless use. I tested it also in water and it still works,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichijs on 04/25/2013

Brighter light then other led strips. A one more pros is that leds are in waterproof material so it can use in outdoor. Not so flexible, because in some positions no power for leds. Hard to repair if something doesnt work. For price good item. Cable could be longer, but it is okei that it is. When item ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdimW on 04/23/2013

What a pleasent suprise I got when I tried the lights out. They were bright. Easy to install on the car because they are flexible. I turned headlights off one night to leave these lights on, in the case of lights suddenly not working these project enough light for you to be able to stop safetly. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnowkingcro on 01/26/2013

Cheap, water resistant! Very good build quality, very bright light, nice color and very versatile! It’s cool to have them on car as parking light, easy to use, easy to install, have marked + and – rods! A low quality resistor, after two months of use, on one side 3pcs of LED’s quitted working, and after ... Read more

Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)

0 0 0

• posted bysandro.vrbanus on 01/09/2013

This is a well-made product, with very bright light and a very flexible body. Can be used in the car, but also around the house (for wardrobe or cupboard lighting). Easy to install and connect, and works like a charm. The connecting cable is thin, but again not too delicate. Maybe it is a bit hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjurcek20 on 01/01/2013

It's built solid, good quality of LED-s, tha cable is long enought. It's realy easy to use, so you can use it in your PC, car, truck,...really endless use. I tested it also in water and it still works, so you can use it also on the outside of the car. I ordered 2 pcs, one was not working, the other is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWigilante on 12/09/2012

-Bright -Solid white, NO flashing -flexible -wire is not too short, nor is it too long either -works with standard 9v battery. -wire is thin and flimsy, but with some care it shouldn't break easily. I bought this to put into my car glove box. I decided to go with a 9v battery as a power source and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAussieSoco01 on 09/27/2012

Very bright for the size. Very flexible. Many uses. Will be a great camping light. The power wires are very thin. Too bright for some uses. (if that can be a con?) I am planning on trying to see if I can cut these in half or a third, and still get it to work as a number plate light. I bought this to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiggiboy on 08/02/2012

Works very well! It is very bright, lights up almost my whole room! Easy to use, and it only uses 110 mA!!! That is very low, based on how brigth it is. None, except some bubbles in the strip (you need to look very close to see it) (only cosmetic problem). It is really not a problem at all. $2.80 is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections