DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good mucho tiempo funcionando
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkfires on 02/04/2015

la tengo instalada en el maletero del coche y es perfecta además de llevar mucho tiempo sin problema alguno.

Impression:mucho tiempo funcionando;

0 0 0

• posted byarvalim on 10/15/2014

O produto funcionou perfeitamente, foi entregue num prazo bom. Compraria novamente...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byNiekvanOost on 07/14/2014

Simple to install Cheap Flexible Very thin wires to connect, dificult to strip properly It does not stick, so it will not be fit in any car No manual, just the light strip, I have searched the internet how to be the best connected I connect the strips to my daylights of the car. It was very easy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybelgianmotor on 07/23/2013

I am using this for the cage for my guinnea pigs. I put it at the side, connected to a 12v motor cycle battery. It lights up nicely. Not too white. It gives light in a wide direction. Perfect waterproof. Very tiny cable, but hasn't cracked yet. I don't like the see through housing. I think it's i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenzke on 07/20/2013

I liked too much !!! very good brith for the size of lamps !!!! Maybe i will buy more two pieces!!! It's built solid, good quality of LED-s, tha cable is long enought. It's realy easy to use, so you can use it in your PC, car, truck,...really endless use. I tested it also in water and it still so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichijs on 04/25/2013

Brighter light then other led strips. A one more pros is that leds are in waterproof material so it can use in outdoor. Not so flexible, because in some positions no power for leds. Hard to repair if something doesnt work. For price good item. Cable could be longer, but it is okei that it is. was... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdimW on 04/23/2013

What a pleasent suprise I got when I tried the lights out. They were bright. Easy to install on the car because they are flexible. I turned headlights off one night to leave these lights on, in the case of lights suddenly not working these project enough light for you to be able to stop safetly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnowkingcro on 01/26/2013

Cheap, water resistant! Very good build quality, very bright light, nice color and very versatile! It’s cool to have them on car as parking light, easy to use, easy to install, have marked + and – rods! A low quality resistor, after two months of use, on one side 3pcs of LED’s quitted working, a... Read more

Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)

0 0 0

• posted bysandro.vrbanus on 01/09/2013

This is a well-made product, with very bright light and a very flexible body. Can be used in the car, but also around the house (for wardrobe or cupboard lighting). Easy to install and connect, and works like a charm. The connecting cable is thin, but again not too delicate. Maybe it is a bit to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjurcek20 on 01/01/2013

It's built solid, good quality of LED-s, tha cable is long enought. It's realy easy to use, so you can use it in your PC, car, truck,...really endless use. I tested it also in water and it still works, so you can use it also on the outside of the car. I ordered 2 pcs, one was not working, the is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections