DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybelgianmotor on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am using this for the cage for my guinnea pigs. I put it at the side, connected to a 12v motor cycle battery. It lights up nicely. Not too white. It gives light in a wide direction. Perfect waterproof. Cons:Very tiny cable, but hasn't cracked yet. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichijs on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brighter light then other led strips. A one more pros is that leds are in waterproof material so it can use in outdoor. Cons:Not so flexible, because in some positions no power for leds. Hard to repair if something doesnt work. OtherThoughts:For price good ite... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdimW on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What a pleasent suprise I got when I tried the lights out. They were bright. Easy to install on the car because they are flexible. I turned headlights off one night to leave these lights on, in the case of lights suddenly not working these project enough light for you t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowkingcro on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, water resistant! Very good build quality, very bright light, nice color and very versatile! It’s cool to have them on car as parking light, easy to use, easy to install, have marked + and – rods! Cons:A low quality resistor, after two months of use, on... Read more

Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V) Flexible 24-LED Light Strip for Car (DC 12V)
    0 0
  • posted bysandro.vrbanus on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a well-made product, with very bright light and a very flexible body. Can be used in the car, but also around the house (for wardrobe or cupboard lighting). Easy to install and connect, and works like a charm. Cons:The connecting cable is thin, but aga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurcek20 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's built solid, good quality of LED-s, tha cable is long enought. It's realy easy to use, so you can use it in your PC, car, truck,...really endless use. I tested it also in water and it still works, so you can use it also on the outside of the car. Cons:I o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWigilante on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Bright -Solid white, NO flashing -flexible -wire is not too short, nor is it too long either -works with standard 9v battery. Cons:-wire is thin and flimsy, but with some care it shouldn't break easily. OtherThoughts:I bought this to put into my car glove box. I decide... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieSoco01 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright for the size. Very flexible. Many uses. Will be a great camping light. Cons:The power wires are very thin. Too bright for some uses. (if that can be a con?) OtherThoughts:I am planning on trying to see if I can cut these in half or a third, and still get it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiggiboy on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very well! It is very bright, lights up almost my whole room! Easy to use, and it only uses 110 mA!!! That is very low, based on how brigth it is. Cons:None, except some bubbles in the strip (you need to look very close to see it) (only cosmetic problem).... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiebeo on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is a very bright en flexibel led strip i wanted to mount it in my harley davidson tail light becouse a normale bulb brakes down because of the vibration this led strip was perfect to mount it insite mij beahive light, it looks super and gives al lot af lite Cons:when i... Read more

very bright light I love it flexibel led in motorcycle tail lite
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections