DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Mesh Style PC Back Case for ZTE V880/U880 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFailier on 07/20/2013

This cover saved my old ZTE's life. ZTE has originally really slippery covers and it had fell in to the ground so many times that not only the screen was cracked but also the back cover was so broke that it didn't stay intact anymore. With this it stayed where it should and I have a feeling that my phone is now protected for good. It's really stiff ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancescotar on 04/06/2013

good quality, solid back case. the case fits perfectly the phone, very tightly. all the buttons are aesy to reach and press. the microusb socket is free to be used even with big strange cables. its very light and quite flexible, and as for now it resisted quite a lot of falls, and it hasn't got cracks one of the best things of this case it's the protection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCugop4yk on 03/24/2013

High quality plastic, durable, best fitting. Nice mesh, strong black. It transforms your phone to more comfortable thing, it will not slippery I think that there are no cons I think that there are no cons I think that there are no cons People from the side says that cover case don't make the phone ugly as other cover case. Highly recommended. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydraxd on 11/25/2012

It fits really well on my ZTE blade. There is no grip or jumping out of case issues. Nice feeling while holding it. It hides ugly aluminium like plastic parts of blade. Texture is really great for holding ZTE blade. There is really no const, great product. Maybe that dirt is entering thru holes and you need to remove it to clean blade mask. It is much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandoni2222 on 11/05/2012

Easy to use and to put on the phone. It's very confortable, very light and the phone doesn't get 'bigger'. It's a really nice protection for the ZTE blade. A bit of dust enters between the case and the phone because of the holes, but is normal, it's really easy to clean. The case could be done without that holes so dust won't enter. I'm cosidering buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYureCCC on 09/19/2012

I have a ZTE Blade from mobile operator Velcom (Belarus). Case "sat" on the phone like a glove, no backlash, no scratches, all perfectly tailored. Look of the phone does not spoil, but rather adds some zest. The plastic cover is not smooth, matte, in his hand nicely. Technological hole (under the speaker, volume rocker, micro USB) all in their places.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVadim1974 on 08/25/2012

This is very useful thing! My ZTE Blade phone very good lie in my hand with it. I would like to buy somelse parts of this mobile phone (ZTE Blade). New parts for refreshing this phone. is not one. Please add in sell a some parts for refreshing this mobile phone (ZTE Blade). It is very good in this price. Please add in sell a some parts for refreshing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/11/2012

Protective Mesh Style PC Back Case for ZTE V880/U880 - Black bought the phone Orange Sun Frantsistso (as he's called us in the market). He came up perfectly. It looks solid and seemingly thickens the phone itself. Now I am sure that this case protects my phone from minor bumps and falls. This is important with what he has to deal with. Oh, and back ... Read more

Case for ZTE V880 Case for ZTE V880 Case for ZTE V880 Protective Mesh Style PC Back Case for ZTE V880/U8 Case for ZTE V880 Protective Mesh Style PC Back Case for ZTE V880 - DealExtreme
    0 0
  • posted byMadGans on 02/09/2012

Fits exactly. Soft-touch surface, not marked by fingers. All buttons are in-place and reachable. Good grip. Corners of phone not covered completely. You may need knife to remove small parts of plastic at bottom and top, but its not a big problem. I'm not sure if soft surface will service for long time, but now it's nice. Looks cool! Now with "full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnBeehive on 12/09/2011

- Fits perfectly - Easy to install - Gives a cool look to the phone - All the plugs and buttons uncovered, compared to some silicone and rubber covers, it has a bigger hole for the charger, every type of plug will fit. Can't tell any. Seriously. It's not a real con, but there is only a round hole for the lens of the camera, which is ok, but a full hole ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections