DX » Community » Reviews » Diving Snorkeling Scuba Snorkel w/ Goggles Mask Set - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by torinow380 on 07/07/2014

Pros: Great quality snorkel, the rubber ir really soft and in clear color very soft so the mask adapt your face very well, after some time of using it is like you don't have anything on. The snorkel has cap so once you exhale the water dont come inside the tube and the length of the tube is correct more than most of the snorkels i have used. Co... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Confirmpassword on 11/10/2013

Pros: The mask fits both my wife, who I bought it for and me. It affords a wide angle of view and is a comfortable low volume design. The snorkel is extremely dry. The valve on the top effectively seals when submerged, and any ingress of water is easily expelled via the valves in the mouthpiece. I'm a diving instructor of 30 odd years experienc... Read more

3 0
  • posted by oscargarcia140 on 10/14/2013

Pros: Relationship = quality ... excellent price.I have a health problem and use it in the sink. Valve Shim and very good performance. Cons: I do not find against.I would like to arrive faster: but we are in the antipodes. OtherThoughts: Relationship = quality ... excellent price.I have a health problem and use it in the sink. Valve Shim and ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Aja064 on 06/15/2013

Pros: This mask seems to be air tight and of proper quality and the lid on the top end part of the snorkel appears to be able to efficiently block out water instead of letting it flow into the snorkel. From the looks of it it appears quite a few levels over the standard stuff you buy at the beach... Cons: None discovered yet, but I have only te... Read more

Received!

1 0
  • posted by seferic on 03/01/2013

Pros: It has an excellent finish it looks very professional with good endings I've seen of this type of equipment and this is definitely the best. Do not hesitate to buy it and actually saw one coworkers and asked me to buy one for him. Cons: I do not see any against, rather than try to find pontos against not identify. OtherThoughts: So even h... Read more

3 0
  • posted by lacerdacf on 01/05/2013

Pros: uma boa compra ao adquirilo, aqui no brasil pagaria o dobro, preço imbativel, excelente construção, facil de usa-lo, meu filho de 08 anos faz uso dele, uma boa vedação. Cons: nada reclamar OtherThoughts: descobri quando chegou que suas lentes são vidros temperados quando debaixo d'agua aumenta os objetos de v... Read more

9 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections