DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystunt101 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- the bag's colour is really nice, matches my yoga 2 13 - Fits yoga 2 13 very well, the laptop sits snugged - after putting this case on, it can still fit into a 15" laptop bag, which adds extra protection to the laptop Cons:- thought it would be thicker and it wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJiikax on 10/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Protects laptop nicely from scratches. - Nice color. - Good zippe0.r - I use this with 12.1" HP and because this is made for 13.3"-laptop, I can carry micro-usb cable and 3G-modem in this same bag and they fit nicely there. Cons:- Maybe it should h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariusg1 on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I usually carry the laptop in a shoulder bag, together with other stuff, and the laptop bag fulfills its main purpose - to protect my Dell XPS 13" laptop inside the shoulder bag. Also the padding is fairly good, the zipper is easy to work and it feels nice. It took... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywdcdx on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag, suits 13.3 inch or less laptops. -Unique colorful design, better than black ones that are so boring. - Can be reversible in case you need tu use in black. - Breathable works great to avoid moisture and humidity because of condens... Read more

0 0
  • posted byampangus on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it for a 13 inch macbook but it will fit a 15 inch macbook pro like a glove. So the girlfriend is going to be getting another one for her laptop. It is built well and the zippers are smooth. Cons:Might be a bit big for a 13 inch laptop. It will work. If you don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloba on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects laptop from scratches. Good quality zipper. Useful to cover the laptop in case you put it into a shoulder-bag that is not suitable for laptops. Useful to carry the laptop to the library or university (or any other place you bring it with you). The pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloba on 06/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Protects laptop from scratches * Is quite light * It has a good price (I mean is quite cheap) * It is well sewn (nice finished) * Has a good quality zipper Cons:* Is not waterproof * It doesn't protect if dropped * It came in an small package so has a fold mar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergei on 05/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light, protects my laptop from surface scratches, good quality zipper, variety of colours to choose from. Cons:Not waterproof, very thin foam so doesn't protect from harder bumps or if dropped. Just a little bit longer than my laptop, with is perfect, though. Ou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections