DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystunt101 on 06/08/2014

- the bag's colour is really nice, matches my yoga 2 13 - Fits yoga 2 13 very well, the laptop sits snugged - after putting this case on, it can still fit into a 15" laptop bag, which adds extra protection to the laptop - thought it would be thicker and it would probably be more protective if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byztereoid on 09/16/2013

This is really a nice pouch for my new 13" Samsung laptop series 5. fits perfectly. It feels nice, the color looks good. Soft to the touch and It will protect my laptop well. The material is actually really cool. its got layers, and you can see through to the next one. As I said, it looks great!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJiikax on 10/30/2011

- Protects laptop nicely from scratches. - Nice color. - Good zippe0.r - I use this with 12.1" HP and because this is made for 13.3"-laptop, I can carry micro-usb cable and 3G-modem in this same bag and they fit nicely there. - Maybe it should have little pocket where to put some cables, usb-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariusg1 on 10/04/2011

I usually carry the laptop in a shoulder bag, together with other stuff, and the laptop bag fulfills its main purpose - to protect my Dell XPS 13" laptop inside the shoulder bag. Also the padding is fairly good, the zipper is easy to work and it feels nice. It took some time, but now I even came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywdcdx on 08/24/2011

-Great Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag, suits 13.3 inch or less laptops. -Unique colorful design, better than black ones that are so boring. - Can be reversible in case you need tu use in black. - Breathable works great to avoid moisture and humidity because of condensation. - Little thin, no so protective,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byampangus on 04/03/2011

I bought it for a 13 inch macbook but it will fit a 15 inch macbook pro like a glove. So the girlfriend is going to be getting another one for her laptop. It is built well and the zippers are smooth. Might be a bit big for a 13 inch laptop. It will work. If you don't want the laptop moving around inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauloba on 06/17/2010

Protects laptop from scratches. Good quality zipper. Useful to cover the laptop in case you put it into a shoulder-bag that is not suitable for laptops. Useful to carry the laptop to the library or university (or any other place you bring it with you). The price is affordable. Personally I love the orange ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauloba on 06/05/2010

* Protects laptop from scratches * Is quite light * It has a good price (I mean is quite cheap) * It is well sewn (nice finished) * Has a good quality zipper * Is not waterproof * It doesn't protect if dropped * It came in an small package so has a fold mark in the middle that will probably disappear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergei on 05/16/2008

Light, protects my laptop from surface scratches, good quality zipper, variety of colours to choose from. Not waterproof, very thin foam so doesn't protect from harder bumps or if dropped. Just a little bit longer than my laptop, with is perfect, though. Outside surface could easily catch onto things ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections