DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV/VGA - Black
Customer’s impression:
good for price with compromises
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8740831 on 11/21/2014

Very good price. I was wondering what i get for the money! It was my first order from dx.com and arrived with free shipment after 10 days. PROS: Plays flawless the generel avi&mkv video files. There is no problem with the subtitles even in hungarian language. Opens the iso DVD files, it is good but have ... Read more

Impression:good for price,with compromises;

0 0 0

• posted byjoootjejooo on 03/25/2014

Small, light and perfect. easy to use and playes everything! plug and play! no streaming... need to point the control before it works... awesome little mediaplayer! amazed at what it all can do! it's really awesome This is a perfect mediaplayer for presentations or for instance the bedroom tvset. Presentation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTMartini on 12/16/2013

-Has all types of connections (composite, component, HDMI, VGA) -View various types of files -Is small enough to take it anywhere. -Has remote control and also some buttons to use without the controller. -reads SD card and external usb. -Not all functinos are in the equipment, most have to use the controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinakin on 11/26/2013

Good in general. Plays 99% files. Good build quality. Works great with mkv files and many subtitle formats. Had to change the RCA (composite) cables that came with it. Was not displaying good video output. Also no HDMI cable in the box. Also has problem playing some very new latest video codecs.. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschweina on 11/06/2013

No more having to stay converting movies or even get on TV by connecting your notebook to watch movies and videos. with this device you copy the file to USB stick or SD card, connect the device and ready. If captions has no problem!Very eazy to use.Plays all the formats. Compakt size,you can put it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbertusdx on 10/18/2013

It has a kind of output that other doesn't have. Their size is very suitable since the outputs it and preventing the connectors is reduced. Another advantage is that you can control from the buttons on the front. Works seamlessly with external drives powered by the media player itself. It doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMALLORKING on 09/30/2013

It is compatible with the majority of formats, so much of video, image or sound. Nothing warms up, and is very easy to form, is perfect for the use that I give him, I have it mounted in the car and I it use for equipment multimedia. Now my small daughter can see his cartoon or movies without using dvds,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1deano on 09/29/2013

This is just the best!!! I have a usb hard drive connected to it, and have put all my children's movies on it. they just go to the movie menu and select one to play. It seams to play all formats XVID DVIX H264, haven't found one that it wont play. you can hook it up using HDMI composite or do what i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywelctoj on 04/27/2013

- Cheap Price - Plays every format, including MKV - Slots for every plug: VGA, HDMI, Component and Composite (video) USB and SD (data) - I tested USB until 640gb and worked fine - Supports Full HD resolutions: 1080p and 720p - Customizable subtitles (can choose color and size) - Supports both ocidental ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjavosds on 01/23/2013

Great quality. Also you can listen music or watch your pictures. A lot of video format are support xvid .mkv .MPEG .mp4 The media player has an excellent definition, i'm watching movies 1080p (FullHD) with the VGA cable on my pc display, with a very good definition. Subtitles OK in spanish .srt The Menu ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections