DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV/VGA - Black
Customer’s impression:
good for price Muy bueno para ser muy pequeño with compromises item worth it's price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywolfiered1 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Great price, works great and I hook my 1tb portable drive which has tons of home movies. Cons: None I moved all my old DVD's and VHS taps over to my mobile 1tb hard drive. Now I can watch and listen to the content on the drive on any TV. Its easy to setup and the remote works great. Its and... Read more

Impression:good for price;

0 0 0

• posted by8876854 on 01/16/2015

Tuve mi duda por la compra y espera , pero llego a los 30 días que se pidió! muy bueno, les recomiendo que compren para los que necesitan o tienen el hobby de ver películas con usb o disco duro en tv antiguas! MUY BUENO - Soy de Perú!

Impression:Muy bueno para ser muy pequeño;

0 0 0

• posted by8740831 on 11/21/2014

Very good price. I was wondering what i get for the money! It was my first order from dx.com and arrived with free shipment after 10 days. PROS: Plays flawless the generel avi&mkv video files. There is no problem with the subtitles even in hungarian language. Opens the iso DVD files, it is good a... Read more

Impression:good for price,with compromises;

0 0 0

• posted byseason on 08/20/2014

Pro: still working 1 year after; just need it to work 3-years to get it's worth. Cons: simple / no frills dont' loose the remote! menu system simple & plays MKV, MP4 & sub-titles.

Impression:item worth it's price;

0 0 0

• posted byjoootjejooo on 03/25/2014

Small, light and perfect. easy to use and playes everything! plug and play! no streaming... need to point the control before it works... awesome little mediaplayer! amazed at what it all can do! it's really awesome This is a perfect mediaplayer for presentations or for instance the bedroom tvset.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

Nice little player. Tried it with few movies of different types of containers (avi, mkv, mp4) and codecs (DivX, XviD, x264), everything worked as it's supposed to do, no glitch what so ever, both audio and video work great. Another great thing is variety of outputs, HDMI, VGA, component, You have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGTMartini on 12/16/2013

-Has all types of connections (composite, component, HDMI, VGA) -View various types of files -Is small enough to take it anywhere. -Has remote control and also some buttons to use without the controller. -reads SD card and external usb. -Not all functinos are in the equipment, most have to use to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinakin on 11/26/2013

Good in general. Plays 99% files. Good build quality. Works great with mkv files and many subtitle formats. Had to change the RCA (composite) cables that came with it. Was not displaying good video output. Also no HDMI cable in the box. Also has problem playing some very new latest video codecs..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschweina on 11/06/2013

No more having to stay converting movies or even get on TV by connecting your notebook to watch movies and videos. with this device you copy the file to USB stick or SD card, connect the device and ready. If captions has no problem!Very eazy to use.Plays all the formats. Compakt size,you can put... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbertusdx on 10/18/2013

It has a kind of output that other doesn't have. Their size is very suitable since the outputs it and preventing the connectors is reduced. Another advantage is that you can control from the buttons on the front. Works seamlessly with external drives powered by the media player itself. It doesn't... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections