DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV/VGA - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good good for price Deceptive product listing Muy bueno para ser muy pequeño with compromises
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9502936 on 07/08/2015

Only tried the media player once since receiving it two days ago. So far so good though. The manual isn't very extensive but the device seems to be fairly user friendly so far. Had trouble with the first file I tried to play but determined that the file was too large (7GB). Once I realized how I... Read more

Impression:good for price;

0 0 0

• posted by9531334 on 07/01/2015

Please Correct Street address zipcode to 32810. I typed 32810 by mistake which is my correct billing Zipcode.

0 0 0

• posted by9447260 on 06/11/2015

Shows almost everything thrown at, files downloaded from Topfield dont work but cant ask for moon from the sky. Responsivenes to remote is not lightning speed, but again, if I throw 200 € more in the table, then I can grumble. Very usefull little gadget.

0 0 0

• posted by991567 on 05/15/2015

This product is useless in the U.S. even though it is shipped to the U.S. The power cord has a European plug. This vendor has broken links to customer service and avoids making right the shipment of a useless device to a U.S. customer. Return process is too burdensome to even think about retuning... Read more

This product is useless in the U.S.

Impression:Deceptive product listing;

0 0 0

• posted byvinaysachdeva on 03/25/2015

great experience and hassle free playing

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoMSN on 03/17/2015

Gosto muito deste aparelho, ele é o mais completo que considero devido ao preço, mas está ficando salgado já. Aparelho é muito bom.

0 0 0

• posted bywolfiered1 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Great price, works great and I hook my 1tb portable drive which has tons of home movies. Cons: None I moved all my old DVD's and VHS taps over to my mobile 1tb hard drive. Now I can watch and listen to the content on the drive on any TV. Its easy to setup and the remote works great. Its and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8876854 on 01/16/2015

Tuve mi duda por la compra y espera , pero llego a los 30 días que se pidió! muy bueno, les recomiendo que compren para los que necesitan o tienen el hobby de ver películas con usb o disco duro en tv antiguas! MUY BUENO - Soy de Perú!

Impression:Muy bueno para ser muy pequeño;

0 0 0

• posted by8740831 on 11/21/2014

Very good price. I was wondering what i get for the money! It was my first order from dx.com and arrived with free shipment after 10 days. PROS: Plays flawless the generel avi&mkv video files. There is no problem with the subtitles even in hungarian language. Opens the iso DVD files, it is good a... Read more

Impression:good for price,with compromises;

0 0 0

• posted byseason on 08/20/2014

Pro: still working 1 year after; just need it to work 3-years to get it's worth. Cons: simple / no frills dont' loose the remote! menu system simple & plays MKV, MP4 & sub-titles.

Impression:item worth it's price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere