DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV/VGA - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywelctoj on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap Price - Plays every format, including MKV - Slots for every plug: VGA, HDMI, Component and Composite (video) USB and SD (data) - I tested USB until 640gb and worked fine - Supports Full HD resolutions: 1080p and 720p - Customizable subtitles (can choos... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjavosds on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality. Also you can listen music or watch your pictures. A lot of video format are support xvid .mkv .MPEG .mp4 The media player has an excellent definition, i'm watching movies 1080p (FullHD) with the VGA cable on my pc display, with a very good definition. Sub... Read more

5 0
  • posted byslamto on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small lightweight unit that accepts many audio, video and picture formats. Great for playing videos at home, or running a video loop for a presentation. Comes with composite and component cables. Has connections for VGA, HDMI, USB and SD. One of the few mini m... Read more

6 0
  • posted byBarbudinho on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good & Inexpensive, plays everything. Cons:Not user friendly. The default settings are far from the best, so you will have to set them up - with the remote. Plenty of languages available, portuguese included, but I have to use english. If set to portuguese... Read more

3 5
  • posted byclhh12 on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The User Interface was rather simple to use. You either play from Music, Video Or Picture File. Simple wiring connections. Cons:To turn on the player, one needs to press and hold the "power on" button on the remote control and see the LED light turn fr... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysibingai on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this media player is awesome!! i had mine shipped very fast.it plays alot of media files without to convert the files to ONLY AVI. works well. im very very satisfied with the products and the price!!very nice built,very 'expensive' looking gadget. it plays Video... Read more

media player media player
    5 0
  • posted bySolo761 on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice little player. Tried it with few movies of different types of containers (avi, mkv, mp4) and codecs (DivX, XviD, x264), everything worked as it's supposed to do, no glitch what so ever, both audio and video work great. Another great thing is variety of outputs, HDMI,... Read more

9 3
  • posted byHolloween on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made with high quality and accurate. Plays all kinds of video formats (In my harddisk not found a file that he was unable to reproduce). Includes two cables to output component or composite video, which together with HDMI and VGA outputs allow connection to any (almost) d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjgodinho on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine and reads all the formats mentioned The interface is very good and easy to use The build quality is good Is small and very easy to setup, just plug power cord, hdmi cable to tv and usb external disk and it shows the files you have on the external di... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections