DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 15.4-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 54 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LexBergeron on 10/14/2013

Pros: very resistant bag in a cozy style. The zipper work very well. Cons: No cons. just perfect. OtherThoughts: purchase you will not regret it. It holds up well to abuse while protecting its cargo. comfortable to hold and businesslike, owners say. hich is custom-made for more than 100 laptop dimensions, are uniformly glowing. Reviewer after r... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by stefanoxaler on 06/08/2013

Pros: The bag results professional and very serious. The material and the quality of building are so good. It's appears too resistant from damages. Cons: Maybe the unique cons is that the face of the bag is too thin and, in this way, your laptop is not protected at all. OtherThoughts: The bag has a zip-closing that appears to resistant and buil... Read more

0 0
  • posted by viiisuzuki on 05/08/2013

Pros: very helpfull. Its protects my note from crash and scratch. And fits perfectly, no leftover fabric. Good finishing of seams Cons: the material isn't very good. It could be a tougher material OtherThoughts: The material used is not very good. But if you used a better, probably the price would not be so attractive. So not worth much worth b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dustmaster on 04/27/2013

Pros: This is a pretty good laptop bag that I bought for my 17 inch laptop. It fits perfectly and is good to protect against scratches. Thin, light weight, spongy material that allows air movement so if you put a hot laptop in it can cool down easily. Cons: Zipper can get stuck sometimes. It was folded when it was shipped so the crease took a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tbone on 04/27/2013

Pros: It is simple looking, black, zipper works well, offers some padding. Cons: Will keep your laptop or netbook warm if you put it away while it is running. The protection of the computer is minimal. Just prevents scratches OtherThoughts: No complaints, it is a very simple laptop sleeve. Pretty cheap quality but you don't need that high quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hamstad93 on 04/11/2013

Pros: Zip it up, and put the laptop in, couldn't be easier. It also looks pretty nice. Very soft material, and very stretchy, so it seems like it will protect the laptop very much if something should happen Cons: I've had it for 4 months now, and haven't had a single problem with it. OtherThoughts: Bought this for a 14" laptop, just so i c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cecibell on 04/05/2013

Pros: It seems durable. The material is fine, really soft and light weight. It was fine for my 15 6 DELL Notebook. Cons: It's ok if you want to protect your laptop but I don't seems it will be real anti-shock. OtherThoughts: It's not water resistant so if you are looking for this kind of protection neoprene would be better. If you don't want to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by andrecr12 on 04/04/2013

Pros: Built with good material and well done. It really seems to protect even outside (has a significative softness that may be useful against small shockings) or inside with its internal smooth material. Cons: However, it was not design to Macbook Pro 15'. At least, not for the Retina model. With it inside, the bag presents almost 1 inch large... Read more

1 0
  • posted by lan05 on 04/03/2013

Pros: It´s perfect and usefull to my 15'' laptop. It´s a good quality, internal material is very soft and it´s good for protecting against scraches. Morever it´s verys cheap if you compare with other similar products. Cons: I haven´t found any constrait. Maybe it don´t prevent your laptop from any hard knocks Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ilovekawaii on 03/18/2013

Pros: it's the cheapest laptop sleeve i could find so that says it all???? it fits my laptop perfectly! Cons: it's pretty soft so if you want the really protective ones this is not your go... it's creasy cause they send it folded, not cool... OtherThoughts: i haven't really used it yet cause i was planning to use it when i take my laptop to sch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections