DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 15.4-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 61 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygelido48 on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excelente producto . buen material. me gusto para mi notebook samsung cierre de buena calidad. tiene un forro exterior como una malla y por dentro tiene otro forro interior que ayudara a que su notebook no se raye y dañe. buen cierre. Cons:es para modelo 15... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypenicks on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ seems pretty well made, no loose seems or anything + zipper zips nicely + 15.4 inch laptop fits in quite nicely Cons:- it's pretty light, wouldn't want to drop my laptop when it's in it - could be a bit tighter OtherThoughts:you pay 3 times as much for the cheapest al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevertonsilva198 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is good and meet my need. Congratulations the dx.com with best products.The product is good and met my need. Cons:The delivery is low and package is damage, but I understand that problem is not of DX. OtherThoughts:The product is good and meet my n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisao on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has two zippers that makes easy to zip/unzip it. Fully open two sides, so you can easily put your notebook in there, it fits perfectly for 15.6 inches. Cons:This protective laptop bag is a little thin and soft, so it will not protect 100% from falling. OtherThoughts:Buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexBergeron on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very resistant bag in a cozy style. The zipper work very well. Cons:No cons. just perfect. OtherThoughts:purchase you will not regret it. It holds up well to abuse while protecting its cargo. comfortable to hold and businesslike, owners say. hich is custom-mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanoxaler on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bag results professional and very serious. The material and the quality of building are so good. It's appears too resistant from damages. Cons:Maybe the unique cons is that the face of the bag is too thin and, in this way, your laptop is not protected at a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviiisuzuki on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very helpfull. Its protects my note from crash and scratch. And fits perfectly, no leftover fabric. Good finishing of seams Cons:the material isn't very good. It could be a tougher material OtherThoughts:The material used is not very good. But if you used a better, prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDustmaster on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a pretty good laptop bag that I bought for my 17 inch laptop. It fits perfectly and is good to protect against scratches. Thin, light weight, spongy material that allows air movement so if you put a hot laptop in it can cool down easily. Cons:Zipper can get stuc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbone on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is simple looking, black, zipper works well, offers some padding. Cons:Will keep your laptop or netbook warm if you put it away while it is running. The protection of the computer is minimal. Just prevents scratches OtherThoughts:No complaints, it is a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamstad93 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Zip it up, and put the laptop in, couldn't be easier. It also looks pretty nice. Very soft material, and very stretchy, so it seems like it will protect the laptop very much if something should happen Cons:I've had it for 4 months now, and haven't had a single... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections