DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 23 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCouponcode on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bag is good enough to put in it to avoid daily scratches and such. Fits perfectly as the size is perfect. The bag has room for some documents. Comes in handy for several sheets of max A4 size sheets. Cons:Not so much Anti Shock. It's better if it's called Anti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects well from scratches and dust Thin and light Solid zipper Very cheap Good quality, doesn't wear out in time Easy to get the computer in or out with the zipper Just the right size for a thick 11 inch laptop (can't say if it will fit a 13 inch, or if a t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great, low price bag for your laptop. It'll definitely protect your laptop from scratches, but since the padding is a little thin it probably won't do much for accidental drops. I bought this for my 12" non-widescreen tablet (Fujitsu t4220), and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliewailun on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this product to use with a MacBook pro 13". Nice size, fits perfectly and snugly. Build and sewing quality is also pretty good for something so cheap. Will protect your laptop from scratches and minor blows. Its simple looking but does its job fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaccari on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought the "Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)" to use with my Macbook Air 13". Work and looks great. The case is simple, neutral, slim and have a zipper. This cover is quite economical if I compare the prices of a cover for ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYcaal on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's really cheap and discrete, pretty protective and functional. you can't get anything better for less than 5 bucks Cons:the quality isn't such an attractive, but for the price is acceptable. it's really ugly, but it's ok for the price OtherThoughts:mine cam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxesis on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:does the work, covers your macbook. it fits my 13" macbook air. zip is working well so far. the material inside and outside is soft. case is useful for putting the macbook in your handbag, backpack etc and for daily use. Cons:material is cheap and it is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirschi on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, good looks, compact. When closed properly, could be used both upright and sideways and take the laptop out without taking the bag out of a larger case. Cons:Not much, considering the price. The finishing could be improved. The design is very basic. I could do wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacqmin on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, very reasonable thing to keep your valuable MB on cover, if you don't want to spend your money to heavy-user's better protected cases. If you need to take your Macbook out and you use an other bag to transport it, this good to use with it. Cons:It doesn... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhmondego on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does have a great price, fits perfectly a MacBook Pro 13,3", and doesn't get your laptop bigger when you put in backpack or something. Good looking. Cons:It's not anti-shock and could be thicker. There isn't any protection against the zipper, maybe in th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections