DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)
  • 5 star 24 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCouponcode on 04/27/2014

Bag is good enough to put in it to avoid daily scratches and such. Fits perfectly as the size is perfect. The bag has room for some documents. Comes in handy for several sheets of max A4 size sheets. Not so much Anti Shock. It's better if it's called Anti scratch. It is a laptop bag but it is not a bag that you can drop (by accident). The laptop will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Protects well from scratches and dust Thin and light Solid zipper Very cheap Good quality, doesn't wear out in time Easy to get the computer in or out with the zipper Just the right size for a thick 11 inch laptop (can't say if it will fit a 13 inch, or if a thin 11 inch will be secured tighly) None Better than a cloth pouch, not as good as a harder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzehkinha on 12/02/2013

- Very cheap; - Good quality; - Ziper works fine. - I have a Dell Vostro 3300 (13.3") and it didn't fit very well. Need to be a little bigger. - It is not water proof material. - The material is very thin so it isn't really anti shock. - It has a net around, so sometimes it gets stuck in some places. - In other hand, is very thin so its easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtremer88 on 09/26/2013

First of all the price, its so much cheaper than those being sold here. It will do e perfect job from protecting your laptop from scratches. I bought it for my 13 inch Aces Aspire laptop and it fits perfectly in. It does a perfect job protecting my laptop from all the other stuff like books, pens etc. when i put in in a bigger bag or a bagpack Its made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 08/09/2013

This is a great, low price bag for your laptop. It'll definitely protect your laptop from scratches, but since the padding is a little thin it probably won't do much for accidental drops. I bought this for my 12" non-widescreen tablet (Fujitsu t4220), and it fits well. I use this to protect my laptop from scratches when I shove it into my backpack.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliewailun on 08/05/2013

I bought this product to use with a MacBook pro 13". Nice size, fits perfectly and snugly. Build and sewing quality is also pretty good for something so cheap. Will protect your laptop from scratches and minor blows. Its simple looking but does its job fairly well. Its not very thick and won't protect your laptop from impacts due to letting it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaccari on 06/12/2013

I bought the "Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)" to use with my Macbook Air 13". Work and looks great. The case is simple, neutral, slim and have a zipper. This cover is quite economical if I compare the prices of a cover for macbook air. The protects not really for a fall, anyway it`s a good product for protect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYcaal on 06/03/2013

it's really cheap and discrete, pretty protective and functional. you can't get anything better for less than 5 bucks the quality isn't such an attractive, but for the price is acceptable. it's really ugly, but it's ok for the price mine came with a loose wire, but it's not a great deal. using with a macbook air 13", but fits for thicker notebooks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxesis on 05/21/2013

does the work, covers your macbook. it fits my 13" macbook air. zip is working well so far. the material inside and outside is soft. case is useful for putting the macbook in your handbag, backpack etc and for daily use. material is cheap and it is not veery good looking, but hey, look at the price. I am not sure if it is shock protective, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirschi on 02/16/2013

Light, good looks, compact. When closed properly, could be used both upright and sideways and take the laptop out without taking the bag out of a larger case. Not much, considering the price. The finishing could be improved. The design is very basic. I could do with a pocket for headset or memory card or USB stick. Could improve the finishing or better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections