DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 14.1-inch Wide Screen)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylawyerz88 on 02/14/2014

Does the job as a simple case to avoid scratches if put inside a bag with other stuff. Oversized - severely in my case. I am using a Vostro 5470, a lightweight and thin 14.1 inch laptop from Dell. It is easily 2 inches too large on all sides. Does not look good at all if put on the table. Something to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucaslazari on 01/28/2014

Just bought 2 of these bags for me and my wife. They do a pretty damn good job for the price! Fitted well in our 14' laptops. Came in the right color (black). - It's not waterproof, but for this price i can't complain. - It took almost 3 months for the package to arrive, but maybe it was because i bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipe83 on 12/06/2013

Protect your laptop with this durable bag, I had a computer that scratched all exterior parts because i had not one of these. They make a real difference for daily use. Price is ok, could be cheaper, not because of the quality, but that way more people could protect their equipment. :) Go ahead and buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFred Bindi on 10/25/2013

It is an excellent bag to protect your laptop. It has two sides to open. If your laptop lengh is about 35 x 24 cm or smaller, it will fit in this bag in a very good way. It is The only thing is that the producto dint mathc the descipcion i recieved a 14.5 in bag but the descripcion mentions a 14.1. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypalmi2002 on 10/22/2013

It is an excellent bag to protect your laptop. It has two sides to open. If your laptop lengh is about 35 x 24 cm or smaller, it will fit in this bag in a very good way. It is not heavy. Keep care with your pets. Your cat could easily scractch it. It is not impermeable. It has not a handle (a small one ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byche4nik on 09/29/2013

Its a very great laptop bag, simple but nice. Its price is very low, i saw the same bag in my coutru sold for 15 USD. So it was a great deal. The only thing is that the producto dint mathc the descipcion i recieved a 14.5 in bag but the descripcion mentions a 14.1. No prloblem though, the bag fitted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byori303 on 07/14/2013

- really really cheap but also not bad materials - easy to use, quality zipper - slim like expected - nice black color - notice that this is a 14.1'' case, my laptop is 14'' and really thin so this is a little bit too big for me. but it would be great for any 14-14.1'' normal laptop - maybe even a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloxzide on 02/20/2013

Nice looking cover, with simple look and easy to use cover, great zipper with a average quality, and nice thickness on the cover, plus the inside look cleans and not worn out, and overall pretty nice product. The package arrive in a long time, and it was fold over so, there has some marks on the product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

Exellent product, Exellent quality, Great finishing, just like as shown in the picture. Fits perfectly my 14'' notebook, really protects your notebook against minor bumps and falls. Discrete and useful. Cannot fit the cables, charger mouse or any other accessories you may have. Do not expect it to fully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

i'm using more than one month everyday and material its so good I was looking for a laptop case to protect my laptop when I put it in bags etc. This case came in very sturdy, built with thick, soft, protective material. It fit my 15" laptop perfectly fine (I was concerned it might be too small),... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections