- it is cheap, comparing to the money you will need to pay for a professional to do the job;
- very easy to use (less than 5 minutes to do the job);
- extra pin and tips;
- work perfectly with many kind of bracelet. It is made of plastic, and the pins are not so strong, so be careful when using. But ... Read more
Its very cheap, but quality is mediocare. if you are going to use it a lot or you got old watches that have links that may be stuck, you better get one that is all metal. The plastic screw mechanism is loose, and turning the knob is pushing the pin really fast, so its easy to break the pin/ Good if you ... Read more
It works as it should, no manual needed, did remove some links on my set of DX watches with no problem at all! Funktioniert wie beschrieben, habe damit bei meinen DX Uhren die Länge problemlos anpassen können. cheap feeling to it, at first i thought it will break right away!
could be a bit ... Read more
really great tool to have for everyday use, at first i was a little "scared" this would not fit for my watch but it did so im very glad i got this product ! i can only suggest this, i got a watch from this site aswell, but i could not minimize the rim, but this tool helped me alot ! no cons,... Read more
- simple design
- gives you two extra pins as well as four extra tips
- easy to grip and lightweight
- use the extra pins for applying pressure to watch spring pins -Build Quality isn't all that great since it's made of mostly plastic
-One of the pins isn't perfectly straight This is a great money saver ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.