Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcsp on 10/14/2013

- it is cheap, comparing to the money you will need to pay for a professional to do the job; - very easy to use (less than 5 minutes to do the job); - extra pin and tips; - work perfectly with many kind of bracelet. It is made of plastic, and the pins are not so strong, so be careful when using. But in general it was very useful. Worked perfectly to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharsat on 08/27/2013

Its very cheap, but quality is mediocare. if you are going to use it a lot or you got old watches that have links that may be stuck, you better get one that is all metal. The plastic screw mechanism is loose, and turning the knob is pushing the pin really fast, so its easy to break the pin/ Good if you need an occasional tool, Or if you plan to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesigner2k2 on 07/01/2013

It works as it should, no manual needed, did remove some links on my set of DX watches with no problem at all! Funktioniert wie beschrieben, habe damit bei meinen DX Uhren die Länge problemlos anpassen können. cheap feeling to it, at first i thought it will break right away! could be a bit more stable, but even though it does work! its working,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJungleBuda on 01/29/2013

really great tool to have for everyday use, at first i was a little "scared" this would not fit for my watch but it did so im very glad i got this product ! i can only suggest this, i got a watch from this site aswell, but i could not minimize the rim, but this tool helped me alot ! no cons, its a great tool great product, really ! and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmjam on 05/23/2012

- simple design - gives you two extra pins as well as four extra tips - easy to grip and lightweight - use the extra pins for applying pressure to watch spring pins -Build Quality isn't all that great since it's made of mostly plastic -One of the pins isn't perfectly straight This is a great money saver if you always go to the store to resize your watches.... Read more

Whole Package Link Remover Packaging Watch Link Remover Overview
    4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections