DX » Community » Reviews » Water Leak Detector Alarm (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 10/11/2014

Pros: easy to install, easy to use, can be mounted anywhere - external sensor can be plased to the most risky place of a leak. Has loud beep. Quality of the item is good - at least it doesn't look cheap. If you want to know immediately if you have a leak - buy this one and install it! Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGryzor on 01/30/2014

-Very easy to install -Alarm sounds when battery is low -Extra long cable between the sensor and the alarm unit -quite sensitive, so you can be sure it picks up humidity at once -not very cheap -alarm sound is not that loud, but still you can hear it easily in a typical apartment -that's about it. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGolgo1 on 04/08/2013

I love this thing. It is simple and easy to use. The sensor has a VERY long cable. The sensor also has small magnets so it can be mounted to things, mine is on the back of my washing machine. Because the sensor is on a cable, the alarm can be up away from the water. I would like if it came with an AC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreijokoivumaki on 01/16/2013

Does exactly what it supposed to do. Sensitivity to moisture/water is very good. Even a moist in hand is enough to put on the alert. Short wire may complicate the installation. The purpose of the green led is not mentioned in the "instruction manual". What it means and when it is lit is still ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfernand0 on 09/26/2012

It works! Good balance between price and performance You can sleep all night quietly! Battery is included. Good presentation. When the battery is low, the sensor wil emit an audible alarm. It looks good, its cute. It's a little big. A compact design was desirable. The alarm sound is very common sound.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrbilyy on 08/02/2012

This device is very usefull, as for 12 bucks you can avoid any potential water leackage which (I hope never happen) can cost you much more. Still there is one limitation - the device jusr soundly beeps when water is detected, so one action is requiered to stop a water (if any) No so far. It can work ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections