DX » Community » Reviews » Just Elastic Velcro Bicycle Cycling Pants Leg Band Strap (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAleJr on 11/20/2013

Es facil de usar y sirve para sostener el pantalon y evitar que se enganche con la cadena o con el plato de la bicicleta... lo recomiendo para evitar roturas en el mismo!! Es facil de usar y sirve para sostener el pantalon y evitar que se enganche con la cadena o con el plato de la bicicleta... lo recomiendo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluecold on 09/29/2013

Good quality, small, easy to carry anywhere. Fulfills its function perfectly. Not much more to say, is a simple, quality that perfectly fulfills its function. It might be more economical or come two bands for this price. Anyway not expensive. In product quality there is nothing to critique. The velcro ... Read more

Velcro Strap

0 0 0

• posted byarmin13 on 09/18/2013

The upper part with the rubber piece engraved "JUST" has to be the best part of this piece of equipment. It is larger than the other part that attaches to it so that you won't ruin your clothes, and the rubber material has a very good quality. It could have been made wider. I found that a wider ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTOF80 on 12/29/2011

The design of this Elastic Velcro Bicycle Cycling Pants Leg Band Strap is as I expected. The quality of build is good, I gave this Elastic Velcro to my children and after 1 month of daily use, nothing is broken !! this is the better test for me... The materials use for this product are good and I was ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections