DX » Community » Reviews » Tactical Military Gun Pistol Holster + Waist Clip - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKanuto2001 on 04/26/2013

Its like a blackhawk holster. I use this item for playing airsoft games, you can put out your gun very quickly. It comes with a set of screws, and a plastic plate if you want antoher configuration of the holster. Good choice. This items is dessigned for a beretta m92/93 model. Its made from cheap plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 03/24/2013

-Inexpensive -Black in colour -This is a reasonable knockoff of a Blackhawk holster. -Comes with two different kinds of mounts/clips for wearing it in different ways -The packaging is a mockup of a real Blackhawk package, but is hilariously misspelled and poorly printed. -Will not fit pistols with built-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforumnickname56 on 02/04/2013

Very impressive article!! After 9 laborable days it's at my home (Spain). It fits perfectly to M92/M95 models of my friends. I have Elite model with a RIS under the cannon, this pistol doesn't fit into the holster but you can open 2 holes on both sides of it and it fits perfectly. I have had a genuine ... Read more

first nice holster nice holster 2 nice holster 3

1 0 6

• posted by19benny86 on 11/24/2012

My first impression is actually pretty good. Made of hard plastic, and the gun fits perfectly inside. There is also a separate fuse that will hold back the gun, but it will not stick 100% on my gun,, but the gun is pretty well stuck in this, so it will not fall out of the holster without some force. ... Read more

4 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections