DX » Community » Reviews » Focus Black Nickel Wiredrawing Cigarette Case Dispenser with Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 12)
Customer’s impression:
None excellent produit nice to have and usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9269568 on 04/16/2015

I like that it also have a lighter in it and already full and it is very nice material and cool to have Cons its not very strong build but overal it is cool to have

Impression:nice to have and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byadubis on 09/30/2014

PRO: SAFE to use in the car while Driving/ Looks Smooth/ great to fill up before work or going out so you cant smoke anymore than you have in the case to cut back/ price is good/ Perfect if you only have one hand CONS: a bit Bulky/ only holds 11 safely not 12/electric clicker for lighter tend to... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byaba214 on 07/27/2014

Bon produit bonne qualité dans les finitions, étonnera vos amis a coup sur Avec le temp le briquet devient dur a allumer un netoyage de la glissière reglera le problème facilement ideal pour les petits ou moyen fumeurs la boite peut contenir jusqu'à 10 cigarettes le briquet marche tres bien meme... Read more

Impression:excellent produit;

0 0 0

• posted byjlsg58 on 04/03/2013

The Focus Black Nickel Wiredrawing Cigarette Case Dispenser with Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 12) is a very nice case dispenser and a very inovative product that works very well with king size cigarrets .for the price its a very good product . In the web site says that the Focus Black Nickel ,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAfenix on 07/20/2012

I absolutely love this thing. I had a metal case, similar to this, which I lost, and then I found this beauty. It's stylish. It's beautiful. It's built very well. It's doing it's thing. It's jet lighter torch is awesome. It's a must have for every smoker! It will easily fit half a cigarette pack.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere