DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless Wifi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 36-LED Night Vision - Purple (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredmer on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:boa camera por esse preço, mas poderia ser melhor Cons:veio com a imagem travada, robotizada. uma pena pois o valor é bom. a imagem não é boa nem com o cabo, utilizando a antena é pior ainda, não sei o que é. a imagem trava dem... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymarkeverts on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good picture quality. Nightvision works perfect, clear picture at night. Feels solid. Motion detect works good, the camera can upload 1 picture every second to you FTP server. good manual (pdf on cd) Cons:Very thick cable. I needed to drill a 32mm hole to fit th... Read more

Screenshot night screenshot
    0 0
  • posted bybudgietas on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine as ip camera. Have been able to use multi camera function fairly easily. Software (through web browser) works very well, which includes record function and even motion detect record. Started using another free software program which works with these cameras a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjhgreenstein on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The unit seems well built, the casing is sturdy and the cabling is chunky! Setting up the internet side was not difficult. You need to use a cable connection to your router initially and then you can set up the wifi side of things. All pretty straight forward.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavanca1976 on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good camera for the price you pay,nice solid housing,support is ok,quality looks very good. Easy to install - works with Cons:Manual in very poor English. Software partly Chinese (YES is the right button). Once run... . The colors are very soft, do not have good quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillZombies on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Weatherproof. Cheap. Quality is good. Very easy to getting start. Works perfectly with iSpy software. Powerfull IR lights. Cons:You can't zoom in or out the picture. Network cable is too thick, hard to get the cable inside house. OtherThoughts:Kaikenkaikkiaan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxPayload on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Once running works GREAT with excelent night vision. Had it hanging 1 day when it filmed a burgulary attempt at my house! Works NICE with Synology surveillance Station when manualy configured (give stream adress, see fora). GREAT zoom-IN. Delivery in less than 2 weeks (... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLUCKYizZAGREBA on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good camera for the price you pay,nice solid housing,support is ok,quality looks very good Cons:but...manual is quite bad,so I got a lot of trouble making it work,you must have a very good knowledge in networking,routers and all to make it work in local network and from... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymel999 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sorry for my English. The night pictures look great. The wifi works perfect. You can connect the phone and the image is of good quality. Management has good contrast and black. The place on the front door of my house, see my pictures and videos. Cons:The color... Read more

Foto 1
    1 1
  • posted bylyangsuper on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap for what you get, a wifi ip-camera usually costs around almost double the price. - Night vision work great and automatically - Easy to install - works with zoneminder Cons:- Cable connectors are rather large, the network especially and you have to... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections