Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very cheap for what you get, a wifi ip-camera usually costs around almost double the price.
- Night vision work great and automatically
- Easy to install
- works with zoneminder
- Cable connectors are rather large, the network especially and you have to drill a very large hole if you want to put the connector inside. Best bet is to put it outside and use wifi, you'll still need to connect the power though.
- colors of image capture are not so great
- enclosure is not entirely waterproof depending on how you hang it. Make sure to check this
I use this camera with zoneminder to do some home surveilance. I placed the connectors outside but inside an enclosure so I don't have to drill a large hole in the wall.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.