Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirillevterov on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exactly what I needed to protect my 13 rental bikes. Without these Chainstay protectors the bikes make lots of noise on downhill and frame is scratched after time. So bike looks used, although there is a lot of life in it. Placing these items solved my problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very needed part of bike , good material , black colour is very practical and useful , no dirt is visible on such surface . Proofly defence frame of the bike from chain . Very good velcro fasten . Also , material is waterproof . And low price is one of the imp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material is very good, and finishing and screen printing in addition to perfect seams. It is a recommended product to arrive late because I was not in stock.It's a good product that is much more expensive stores, here is a very good price and quality is ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaonivoyge on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Material great, good elastic, serving on the boards of stages and vinkink'x widely used here in Brazil. escaixa perfectly in this picture is not loose framework is well suited to protecting the impacts. Cons:No Cons. OtherThoughts:Beautiful and with great appe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections