DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wired Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalvineous on 06/25/2013

Camera works well, and is compatible with Firefox under Linux. Firmware source code is not available. OpenIPCam are working on a custom firmware with more features but it is not yet ready for use. The camera runs Linux 2.4 using a Nuvoton NUC745 (an ARM7TDMI CPU with no MMU.) A port for Linux 3.x exists, but the userspace does not at the time of writing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErickVils on 03/25/2013

Nice functions. You can move the cam remotely. Can zoom by software. Can use preseted positions and can be adviced by email in case of motion detection. You also can use free iOS programs like "BoxCar App" to receive the notification email from the camera and convert it in a instant push notification in your iPhone. The remote audio (camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalatarz on 11/10/2012

Better than the previous firmware Has tilt-motors and flip positions. Alarms are working as expected with no issues It perfectly fits for my QNap and web surveillance. Motion-detection works perfectly on 50% and more. Relay is working perfectly on night and day. Don't use it next to window it reflects the light. It's expected. Uses 2W of power and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynero987 on 10/24/2012

+ Camera was nicely packed + Offers a very clear view + Very good night vision + User-friendly interface + Easy logbooks + FTP & Mail service - The pan/tilt function moves in too big steps, i had to turn the camera itself to get a precise area in view, the way i wanted. - The power supply cable may have been a bit longer Very nice camera for that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzerodegrekelvin on 09/22/2012

Receive in no time this wire ipcam (less then 2 weeks). I have previously the wireless version of the ipcam so I expect from the time I open the box to operational time would be super fast. I wrote a review for SKU105212 the wireless version of this ipcam. Why did I buy this wire ipcam instead of the wireless version, well I have an old wireless router ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarparso on 08/27/2012

Price Easy of use. Once you plug it you can use it, with a few settings. The software is diferent if you use Explorer Chrome or mobile access. Only with Explorer you can Record and use Audio options. With Chorme, Safari or mobile access, you only can control tilt and pan, but cannot record or use audio option (no listen, no talk). Is perfect for surveillance ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallies on 07/12/2012

Really great LAN camera if you don't need WIFI All the functions you see with others, but then for a low price. I don't use the pan/tilt much for this camera. But it is one of the stable camera's I have used. But I restart all my camera's over night. There is no firmware to find for this camera, or at least I gave up searching and asking for it. And ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections