DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wired Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoverUp on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's work out of the box, the resolutions is very good and the movement of the people on scene is fluid working in a home network. You can also configure the camera to be seen from outside (internet) so you can view and control the camera using the cellphone f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaidaniel on 08/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great. It has internal web server to connect it for PC without drivers. It comes with drivers and a GUI tool to control it from PC without web control. I also control it with a free android application. Cons:The driver's manual come in Chinese, but I still managed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanpc on 06/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes with a free dynamic dns account. The ir leds and nightmode are really powerful. The pan tilt function is really quiet. Can be reflashed with foscam software. Cons:No IR filter, some colors get really distorted with sunlight. OtherThoughts:If you reflash-... Read more

2 1
  • posted byuwjuan on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised by the image quality and frame refresh rate. They are quite good (the fps is even very good, for $23!!) On a Mac, you don't need the CD. Actually, the app doesn't work on Lion, and I didn't bother investigating further, since all I needed was Saf... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrololosh on 01/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, plugged in, put the address in the browser (written in lower case) and watch the picture. good quality images even in night mode. automatic night mode. Cons:Weak mechanism ptz. but if you do not touch it and not to stress it will work. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaocoutinho on 12/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well... I bought it in the "Black Friday" offer, when it was US$25.00. By that price, it was 5 stars in the "price" evaluation. By this price (US$46), it's 4 stars. Cons:It was a little hard for me (very familiarized with IT) to make the camera work. M... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections