DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wired Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoverUp on 08/28/2012

It's work out of the box, the resolutions is very good and the movement of the people on scene is fluid working in a home network. You can also configure the camera to be seen from outside (internet) so you can view and control the camera using the cellphone for instance. Of course you don't get a fluid image this way due bandwidth restrictions. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaidaniel on 08/11/2012

Works great. It has internal web server to connect it for PC without drivers. It comes with drivers and a GUI tool to control it from PC without web control. I also control it with a free android application. The driver's manual come in Chinese, but I still managed to install it. The web server uses ActiveX to control the camera so in order to get a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanpc on 06/26/2012

Comes with a free dynamic dns account. The ir leds and nightmode are really powerful. The pan tilt function is really quiet. Can be reflashed with foscam software. No IR filter, some colors get really distorted with sunlight. If you reflash-it to foscam you can still use your dynamic dns telling your pc or router to visit the following url each time ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byuwjuan on 06/12/2012

I was surprised by the image quality and frame refresh rate. They are quite good (the fps is even very good, for $23!!) On a Mac, you don't need the CD. Actually, the app doesn't work on Lion, and I didn't bother investigating further, since all I needed was Safari or Firefox (it works with both) At first it was confusing, trying to use the software ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrololosh on 01/28/2012

Easy to use, plugged in, put the address in the browser (written in lower case) and watch the picture. good quality images even in night mode. automatic night mode. Weak mechanism ptz. but if you do not touch it and not to stress it will work. a copy of foscam. if you want you can put the firmware foscam. possessing some skills you can solder the missing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaocoutinho on 12/29/2011

Well... I bought it in the "Black Friday" offer, when it was US$25.00. By that price, it was 5 stars in the "price" evaluation. By this price (US$46), it's 4 stars. It was a little hard for me (very familiarized with IT) to make the camera work. Maybe because I was trying to use it without the CD (duh!). It is STRICTLY necessary ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections