Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNickGijs22 on 03/13/2013

A lot cheaper than the real thing. Works like it should. Plug in and play (Gamecube plug). The cable is rather short. The mat works fine: but is lacks good games that are compatible. The games bore quickly. Not sure it is best used with a carpet underneath or on the hard floor --> both give a totally different feel to it. (including a manual with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byothar on 07/24/2010

ok... it's a good dance mat.. work (tested) with DDR hottest party 2 and 3 minus the specials diagonals moves (for example, the move that use the key A for the diagonal up-right but it's not a big problem because not a lot of music use this move in this two title) solid , well build ... i recommend a cable extension because the cable is a bit short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubble9999 on 06/03/2010

It's a great mat. All pads/buttons are very responsive. The mat has a great non slip matt surface and it's a nice paded material, making it very nice to dance on. Works with Dance Dance revolution 1 and 2 and gamecubes Mario Dance Dance rev.(brilliant game recommended) The mat slips on carpet, but all dance mats are like this even the original ones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiddi on 03/21/2010

Nice mat wonder how long it will last because my daughter can not leave it alone ! Fair priced works fine with dance dance revolution titles on the wii, but did not checked with other titles as I do not have them Smells bad when you unpack the mat The wire is a bit too short, should have buy an extender for that, too close from tv is not good for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplatanos on 01/27/2009

- Great price. - Works with Wii and GameCube consoles. - All the buttons works fine. - The materials are good. - Perfect for dancing games! - If you play with socks it is possible to slip a little, but it is easy to control. It is not a real problem. - If you want to play dancing games in Wii or GameCube buy this mat! It works and it is cheap. Now you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonmiguel on 03/15/2008

- This Dancing PAD works with GC Dance Dance Revolution Mario Party Mix; - Works with Dance Dance Revolution HOTTEST PARTY Wii; - Cheap for a dancing pad; - It plugs into default GameCube socket . - i have seen cheaper ^_- - it smells like a new plastic (errrr!) I know that some PRO Dance Dance Revolution gamers use metellic dancing pads. I'd like to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatador on 02/25/2008

-its a great dance pad for the price -works well, i never got a linked arrow from them so far, linked means if you press left, right will also be pressed. it happen to me with some others pad from somehere else. -the box is not the same listed in picture here. i dont care myself but the picture should be changed. -the plastic smell very bad, but the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections