DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston DataTraveler 101 USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Red + Silver (8GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by198926 on 04/23/2013

It is the genuine Kingston flash drive. Just for the brand you can be safe that it is the high quality flash drive in the market. I have bought it and it works perfectly. Furthermore the color and the case it comes bring the idea of a very quality product. There is no cons. The only thing is that it took a time to get to my home, but that happens due ... Read more

0 0
  • BOM
    posted byYester8 on 12/08/2012

Very good, excellent size, with a perfect price. Being a product of high quality. I'm getting really surprised with the quality of these products DX. has a low rate of transfer. the bad is the delay to get, and having the problem of being lost, but otherwise all OK!!. Excellent product quality, after all it is a genuine kingston. What makes the purchase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluciangaliotto on 10/23/2012

I liked the color of the product. Looks like a really original product; Storage space 8 GB; Small and Portable; It hasn't lid, so, you can't lose; High compatibility. The product was slow to arrive. but, I think the problem was in the customs of the country. Nothing. A device with good storage space and portable. The 8 GB of space is enough to store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaty2007 on 05/21/2012

- Kingston is the best in the memory market - The price is cheaper (Half price) - Good presentation and came with a storage - My computer is not that fast, but my transfer rate was 13/Mb per second - Ideal to put with you keys - 5 years Kingston warranty - Have to wait 3 weeks for product arrives (in my case) - But if you are not urged, then no Cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0001000 on 12/30/2011

- Doesn't feel cheap. - Nice size. - English packaging. - Seems genuine. - Good price. - Mine came with 7530Mb, but all Flash Drives come with a few Mbs "missing". - Can't think of one, i mean, it's a flash drive, it does what it supposes to do. - In a near future, an USB 3.0 will be a much better option, but this will do it for now. - Comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupersquish on 11/22/2011

-Cap feels like metal -Nice appearance -Slightly under average size -Appears genuine -Twisting cap is very squeaky -Cap gathers fingerprints very easily -Is a darker shade of red than pictured -Chinese packaging -Performance acceptable, will upload R/W speeds as image -When buying it may be a good idea to get usb 3.0 or a bigger drive, this fit my purposes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections