* USB 3.0 - Much faster than 2.0, even in PC's and car stereos that don't support USB 3.0.
* Strong build - Excellent build quality, doesn't feel cheap.
* Grippy - Aluminum surface, doesn't slip away easily.
* Reliable - More than 1 year later, no problems so far. * It has a cap instead of a retractable USB connector.
* It could be cheaper/smaller (... Read more
It is of high capacity, so the best choice for moving big videos off-line from one PC to another.
The build is strong, doesn't move or slack as many similar product made of plastic.
Actually, it has a very good surface, so it doesn't slip away from your fingers. Frankly, I cannot mention any of them. Maybe the size could be smaller, but all USB pendrive ... Read more
Super fast, faster than other usb 2.0 drives i´ve tested even on usb 2.0 hosts, needles to say it´s blazing fast on usb 3.0 capable computers.
Great build quality, its made of aluminum I have even accidentaly dropped it from about a meter high twice an it is still working perfectly. Kind of expensive. The cap could get lost, a retractable ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.