Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypichi84 on 05/06/2013

I have received this portable air pump, and at the fisrt view, it looks like you have to pump a lot, but it really fill the tire at a reasonable time, taking into account that you used only in emergencies! The support is easy to install. The construction materials could be improved and the logo printed in the main body arrives totally dusted. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 02/05/2013

It's small and easy to install on the bike. Fits in any part of the backpack. It should be used only in emergencies, because it takes a long time to fill a tire. All made of plastic. The beak sometimes does not fit right. The advantage of being small because the delay for filling a tire. For people who do a lot of walking trails or bike is a good buy,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGringotson on 11/28/2012

Small, Light, Has adapters to Presta, Schroeder and Fotball, It works. Its made of Plastic and feels very Cheap and Not that good Quality, it takes a while to pump up a tire from flat to full, it has a telescopic plasic arm witch feels wobbly when used. It took about 1 month from i ordered it to when i got it. Its light and cheap, and it does work as ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections