Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjose123 on 08/02/2008

Very cheap compared to the original product manufactured by Sony brand. It looks exactly like the official Sony product. On one side of the front bottoms there was a factory scratch. You have to press hard on the buttoms to make them work properly, and the middle bottom (pause/play buttom) seems to be a little loose. It can get scratch easily but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywailun on 05/04/2008

Good price for a PSP slim remote + headphones. Looks decent on the exterior. The remote control and headphones works as they should. Build quality is poorer than average than other DX goods. Some buttons on the remote does not have a very good feel when pressed. For example, one of the buttons does not "click" when pressed and some other buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslinky on 04/16/2008

Doesn't have the buzzing sound which most of these remotes for the PSP tend to have, even the official Sony version, but see cons below. Inexpensive. Works. Doesn't have the microphone connection so you can't use the remote with Skype. No buzzing but it does have some hiss although it is barely audible under normal circumstances. Can't comment on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrublu on 03/04/2008

The Sony ones cost about $35 where I live. I like the shiny finish on the inline remote. The build quality is above average with its thick wire and snuggly fitting plug. Also, the white colour goes well with all my other white PSP accessories. The next track and previous track buttons double as fastforwarding and rewinding functions. Plus, one of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaleb90 on 02/29/2008

Works very very well with my Slim (2000) PSP does not work with FAT (1000) Sounds is the same as other headphones Cables are long The remote works good. i like the DX packages! Don't know why but left headphone is longer than the right one. that makes you tape it so it can be balanced. Built materials are quite cheap The length of the headphones isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebsd9 on 02/24/2008

Works Fine with Slim PSP Fairly Cheap and saves tons of money Sounds the same as other headphones Long Cables For some reason left headphone is longer than the right which makes you tape it so it can be balanced. Build is very cheap Can be too long. Once you fix the headphones it is too short. The length of the headphones isn't adjustable - forcing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections