DX » Community » Reviews » HATCH Tactical Safety Knee and Elbow Protection Pad Brace Sets - Camo
Customer’s impression:
BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjscivil on 03/18/2015

Pros: Produto bem acabado, ótimo custo benefício. Contra: O elástico é um pouco grande, pra quem tem as pernas mais finas, como a minha, só ficará bem preso se tiver utilizando calças.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byRtexa on 09/10/2012

-Cheap -Good build quality -Very confortable -Nice looking -I think it can fit every adult -I dont know if the straps will hold much longer, but that happens with almost every knee pad -Didnt like the lock used on the knee pads, dont know if they can take big hits Not really cons, just heads-up I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrashanth1 on 08/02/2012

Build quality is pretty good, although its mostly plastic and foam, they work well together, the plastic is thick and isnt sharp around the edges and the foam isnt so thick that it hinders joint flexibility or movement. I found my joints were still quite flexible once i loosened up the velcro as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexFH on 06/04/2012

Very well built, comfortable, easy to adjust. Perfect clone of the "reall" thing. Fabric seems sturdy, printing is precise, sewing seems well done. The design is very ergonomic, it allows great flexibilty but provides a great area of protection at the same time. "Probably" a I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: