DX » Community » Reviews » Just Bike Bicycle Repair Air Pump + Wrench + Tire Spoon + Screwdriver + More Tools Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliucho on 09/30/2012

Have all the most used bicycle tools. Really good build quality and price. The bag size is not suitabale for having it on the bike. One must have for any frequent bicycle rider! Tool seems to be very useful and resistant, I think it gonna last a long time before I must to replace it. Never going anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrgarciaf on 09/09/2012

It's excellent for the price, gives you all necessary tools you need in any situation with your bike. Tire patches are great and they don't need glue from a tube. All other tools like screwdrivers work great. The only thing I didn't like is the pump, it feels really cheap and it won't give you the necessary ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBojann on 09/06/2012

This is a great kit. It includes almost anything you will ever need to do a quick repair for your bike. Pump, even thought it looks cheap, is not bad at all. Screw kit is made of great quality and has all the size's you will need. Bag that comes with it is also good quality. Air pum look a little bit ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNoctaa on 08/23/2012

- Has everything you could need if you go out with your bike - Much cheaper than buying part by part. - Air pump is small, compact but large at the same time. - Good quality. - The carrying case is GREAT. - None It's a must-have for those who spend a lot of time riding a bike, doesn't matter where or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections