DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive (16GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTriken on 03/11/2013

Good price and it's really an USB3.0 stick. 25mb/sec write and about 100mb/sec read using many types of benchmarks. Really good product for the price and I recommended this to my friends as well. Sometimes the transfer go to 100% instantly (even with big files) and then it stands there for a while until the actual transfer is complete, quite confusing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCarnagerSDV on 11/02/2012

It is very fast on USB3 and even on USB2 it outperforms most flashdrives. Formatted at NTFS filesystem this is your ideal companion moving data from one Windows computer to the other. It is a little big so transport in a wallet is after some juggling only. For the women the extra size might just be a pro though, as it is easily discovered in the lady'... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygotia2003 on 11/02/2012

- It is USB 3.0 (higher speeds theoretically) - Good build quality - It has a hole to put those straps (good for taking it from computer and carrying it to somewhere else) - Comparing it with other USB 3.0, I think it could have higher READ speed Only purchase it if your motherboard has support to USB 3.0. Mine is a Asrock Z77 Pro4. Using the software ... Read more

Software USBDeview - Speed test results ADATA USB 3.0 Flash Drive 16GB
    2 0
  • posted byRubberMonkey on 09/19/2012

This is pretty damn cheap for a usb 3.0 pen, and its a lot faster than what you see in stores here for more than ten times the price. You're going to loose the cap the first week, and the write speed could be faster. Still slow on usb 2.0, which all you classmates will be running for ages. -_-' Could have made the cap harder to loose, I mean, it was ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byslash192 on 07/06/2012

This is a quality build. No loose parts or rattles and it performs very well on my PC. With the cap had a hole for a string. Cap Fits very snug, im just a klutz. I use this as storage and as ReadyBoost in Windows 7. At USB 3.0 Speeds, it is almost like i have doubled my ram. The Product does what its meant to do. It is fast, sturdy, has plenty of storage ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byEdmund on 03/13/2012

Nice solid build. The cap snaps on with a firm click so it will most likely not come off in your pocket. It feels like the housing is made from aluminium, but I didn't want to scratch it to find out. :) Good size too. Tested it with a 1.72 GB file and got 31.85/53.75 MB Write/Read speeds. Nothing bad to say about this one. Only I would have preferred ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypko66 on 02/01/2012

This pendrive was even better than I expected! supposedly, is model ADATA S102, but if you go to ADATA's website and check specifications, it says R/W=68/18, but the speeds I tested are from S102 Pro (R/W=100/25). Really can't fin a con... well, the size is a little big (16GB model is physically bigger than 8GB model) This is the speeds I measured with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybocaj1981 on 11/24/2011

This is now the fastest flash drive I own. I was able to get between 32MB per second and 36MB per second write speed when plugged in to a USB 3.0 port and 24MB per second to 26MB per second write speed. It transfers back to pc at 125MB per second. Very impressed with these speeds as it is faster than any flash drive that I owned previously. The metal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypko66 on 11/11/2011

It is very fast when used in a USB 3.0 port. (tests results below) Actual capacity is a bit less than 16GB (15.797.010.432 bytes = 15065MByte If you use it in USB 2.0, it is still fast but the port limits severely its speed. Writing speed should be a little higher. Maybe there is a problem in my installation. Speed test using H2testw v1.4. USB 2.0 (... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections