Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrlow81 on 12/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Before receiving this item, i expect it to be of low quality and of not much use as i have previous grip before and they were all just a failure product. BUT I WAS WRONG!! I simply love this item as it is very comfortable to grip and light. it is white in colour... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshanG on 02/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great! I love it! Cheap and I actually like the white. Makes it easier to hold the PSP and feels more like a Play Station controller. A must have for extended playing. Cons:Not good for small hands as my son(5yrs) does not like the grip. The psp may require a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiksom on 09/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- grips are well-shaped, large and give comfort to my hands. PSP is just too small for me to hold comfortable and gives me cramps very quickly. With this grip I feel comfortable, there are two or three different ways of holding PSP and all are comfortable. - it is light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 07/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This expands the ever-so-small PSP slim and gives it a nice controller like feel for those extended play sessions. It makes my hands happy to be playing for hours on end. Cons:Alright, only a con because of my setup. I have a PSP Slim with a battery from the o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenv98 on 04/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks nice great price comfortable Cons:none just white (wish there was more colors to match) OtherThoughts:It's like holding a PS1 controller. The analog nub on the PSP has alway been too low for me. And since the slim is thinner, it's even more difficult to ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaine on 03/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. The only one currently with a perfect fit for PSP slim/2000 2. UMD door can be opened without removing the grip 3. Because of the two nubs on the left-hand platform, PSP sits on the grip with great stability 4. Light in weight Cons:1. Slightly bulkier than... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections