Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrlow81 on 12/31/2010

Before receiving this item, i expect it to be of low quality and of not much use as i have previous grip before and they were all just a failure product. BUT I WAS WRONG!! I simply love this item as it is very comfortable to grip and light. it is white in colour which matches my psp. The grips are well-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshanG on 02/02/2009

Great! I love it! Cheap and I actually like the white. Makes it easier to hold the PSP and feels more like a Play Station controller. A must have for extended playing. Not good for small hands as my son(5yrs) does not like the grip. The psp may require a little force to make sure the clips, all 4, are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiksom on 09/27/2008

- grips are well-shaped, large and give comfort to my hands. PSP is just too small for me to hold comfortable and gives me cramps very quickly. With this grip I feel comfortable, there are two or three different ways of holding PSP and all are comfortable. - it is light, grip is empty inside, does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 07/22/2008

This expands the ever-so-small PSP slim and gives it a nice controller like feel for those extended play sessions. It makes my hands happy to be playing for hours on end. Alright, only a con because of my setup. I have a PSP Slim with a battery from the older one and some handy adapter covers. With all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenv98 on 04/19/2008

looks nice great price comfortable none just white (wish there was more colors to match) It's like holding a PS1 controller. The analog nub on the PSP has alway been too low for me. And since the slim is thinner, it's even more difficult to hold. This makes playing the PSP slim so much more comfortable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaine on 03/25/2008

1. The only one currently with a perfect fit for PSP slim/2000 2. UMD door can be opened without removing the grip 3. Because of the two nubs on the left-hand platform, PSP sits on the grip with great stability 4. Light in weight 1. Slightly bulkier than expected. This might make the whole unit( PSP ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections