DX » Community » Reviews » 45 Degree 3-in-1 High Accuracy Focusing Screen for Pentax K100D/K200D/KM/KX
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfischfisch on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper and more easily available than the official version. All tools for installation supplied. Very easy to install - although I had to go online for a tutorial/ guide. I am now using manual focus more often. Cons:I had to find instructions online, which wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyanide2600 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Makes faster and more reliable the focusing on manual lenses. Less images taken to get a properly focusd one. The usage is very intuitive, less worry about miss focus. Easy to install with the provided tweezers. Cons:In low light conditions the some part of the micro pris... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoguster on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, bright, easy installation, very useful with manual focusing lens. Will buy for my another camera. All necessary things to install focusing screen are included. High accuracy. Better than I expected. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Could be wider choice of models.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllien69 on 08/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Completely satisfied. I was afraid to install. There was no problem installing. Easy to install. Manual focus option must be exercised. Can be learned quickly. This is very useful. I do not regret the purchase. Very worth the price. Not expensive and good pack... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatroskin8 on 02/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:as i said at sabj - stuff is more good than i expected. i saw many reviews at some forums about worse quality noname focusing screens, but anyway i did this order.. micro prism allows to get sensitive focusing with manual lenses and abylity to check autofocus.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections