DX » Community » Reviews » 45 Degree 3-in-1 High Accuracy Focusing Screen for Pentax K100D/K200D/KM/KX
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikkolajussi on 08/12/2013

The screen was easy to install and fitted in K-x metal mount perfectly. Does what it should be, split image works, pyramids around it works, and it makes out-of-focus areas more visible all around screen. Cheap material or manufacturing shows scratchs on the screen, not many but still. miscellaneous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfischfisch on 06/03/2013

Cheaper and more easily available than the official version. All tools for installation supplied. Very easy to install - although I had to go online for a tutorial/ guide. I am now using manual focus more often. I had to find instructions online, which was a bit inconvenient. It can be a bit scary changing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyanide2600 on 01/02/2013

Makes faster and more reliable the focusing on manual lenses. Less images taken to get a properly focusd one. The usage is very intuitive, less worry about miss focus. Easy to install with the provided tweezers. In low light conditions the some part of the micro prism fades to black. Fading also happens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoguster on 09/10/2012

Good quality, bright, easy installation, very useful with manual focusing lens. Will buy for my another camera. All necessary things to install focusing screen are included. High accuracy. Better than I expected. None Could be wider choice of models. Great for it's price. Old manual focusing lens can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllien69 on 08/19/2012

Completely satisfied. I was afraid to install. There was no problem installing. Easy to install. Manual focus option must be exercised. Can be learned quickly. This is very useful. I do not regret the purchase. Very worth the price. Not expensive and good packaging. Hard case arrives. So far, no errors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatroskin8 on 02/16/2012

as i said at sabj - stuff is more good than i expected. i saw many reviews at some forums about worse quality noname focusing screens, but anyway i did this order.. micro prism allows to get sensitive focusing with manual lenses and abylity to check autofocus. i could not set the screen after few attempts.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections