DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Cover Silicone Back Case for BlackBerry 9900 Bold - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystupidwalrus on 07/16/2013

A great case that is very sturdy. It looks great and fits nicely. This case saved my phone from damage a couple of times. It doesn't stick to your pocket and the upper rubber portion adds grip when holding the phone. Sometimes the outer metal can scratch or dent. It depends on which colour you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystupidwalrus on 07/16/2013

A great case that is very sturdy. It looks great and fits nicely. This case saved my phone from damage a couple of times. It doesn't stick to your pocket and the upper rubber portion adds grip when holding the phone. Sometimes the outer metal can scratch or dent. It depends on which colour you to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhimash on 03/18/2012

At this price, no one can beat this case. Its awesome in looks as well as durability I'd mark this as a good buy Only drawback that I see is that the BOLD 9900 keeps coming out of the sidings (the silicon wall). It looks as if the base from inside is pushing the phone up and thus I have to keep a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections