DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Gun Style Electric Shock Butane Jet Torch Lighter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

i gave it once to a friend of mine who works in the gaming industry. she says all the men that visit her desk pick up the gun to shoot. then they ask what happened & what's the use. second item as yet unused because i didn't manage to fill the reservoir. don't carry it outdoors in Holland as anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjikumar on 10/08/2012

This lighter is pretty fantastic. I really like using it and the electric shock gets everyone. The flame is really big and the color is awesome. It fits right into your hand and is actually bigger than I thought it would be. The electric shock on the lighter is a little high so it is definitely not for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byironchow on 06/19/2012

its a very good prank toy, it stings really good! you wont regret having one of this. what i do is if someone use this i tell them they need to pump the trigger so that there will be pressure and it will be easy to light! once they do it boom! the trigger sometimes stucks and can easily drain your battery!... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections