DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Invisible Ink Pen with Ink Revealing LED (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielNL on 02/10/2013

The assorted package came with 2 different colored pens; luckily my kids liked these and each one selected their own pen. The ink is really undetectable by the naked eye or with normal daylight or light bulbs. The ink is only reveiled by the 'black light' led from the pen. This gives a very imaginative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorsiario on 09/19/2010

It is very original! Useful in examinations and to play with him. The ink really is invisible to simple sight and very visibly once illuminated (it does not cost any light) if you wet the surface written without rubbing often it remains the written text. If for accident you rub or rub the surface newly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrazirpj on 09/01/2010

an innovative trick! it is good that it does not have dirt with the children, and them they had adored the newness, beyond being total different of the other toys the battery does not have to last very, since the trick takes some different routes with the imagination of the children. until the adults ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrrza on 08/15/2010

Does exactly what it should do and the kids LOVE it! I bought it for my nieces and the just love it! gives them loads of fun and we don't have to worry they will mess or dirty the house, themselves or furniture since it's invisible. We got blue and red pen bodies which worked great for a boy and a girl,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrilliantCircle on 07/15/2010

Shines really bright Has not dried out so far Doesn't feel cheap Color availability Top comes off kind easily; easily mistaken as suppose to come off. Needs more colours. Bought this for myself and would have preferred two 'boy' colours. I thought the top was suppose to come off, and once it did the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaragorn85 on 02/27/2010

The pen is really good, I gifted to my nephews and they really loved it. I enjoyed them too and I'm thinking to gifting to some friends. The quality is really good and so are the batteries and the quantity of ink. I was really amazed to see that the pen work also on skin. I have prefered to choose the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/03/2010

I adored the pen. It is a product of excellent quality for an excellent price, beyond being very pretty. It was an excellent acquisition. All are impressed with the product, mainly when I say the price. It doesn't "cons". I bought for my sister. All the friends of it had adored. I recommend the acquisition ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaddymum on 07/08/2009

Kids will have hours and hours of fun with these. Adults will have fun with the ink as well, but the led is great for money detection as well. The light that comes from the bulb is very bright compared to a few others that I have gotten in the past. Different colors would be a better option. The design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinta33 on 02/03/2009

Nice and cute Invisible Ink Pen with LED uv detector light! It's easy to using, perfect to kids and fun! The ink is invisible, but when you ligh it then you can see what you did wrote! The light is maybe a little to small, but I can see all anyway! I give this pens two little twins and they are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenrykazuo on 01/17/2009

its a good pen...really gets the job done and its so cute to give to any girlfriend or special friend or anyone. the pen came with full tank, so i dont need any replacement ink the built-in led its very weak..not as strong as I expected. you cant choose a color, i received a pink and blue one..but its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections