DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cradle/Dock for Dual PS3 Remote Controls/Move Controls - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhizerali on 04/15/2014

Good quality, lights to show charge/full charge, can be used with socket usb chargers. Very easy to use and looks very professional and clean. Charges efficiently, a must have for every ps3 owner. Hands down. Charges 2 controllers, or move controllers Finishing could be a little better, can be made to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggmeyer on 01/02/2014

This USB PS3 Move controller charger dock/cradle is a great product to have if you use the move controllers a lot , they can be charged when pugged in and it makes a useful storage spot for them. Much cheaper than the original Sony equivalent product No usb charger, but cable can plug into a standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBojan1984 on 12/06/2013

Color: Black - Plastic material housing - Input: DC 5V 1A - Output: DC 5V 0.5A - Charges up to 2 controls at the same time - Comes with USB charging cable (113cm) Color: Black - Plastic material housing - Input: DC 5V 1A - Output: DC 5V 0.5A - Charges up to 2 controls at the same time - Comes with USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKetse89 on 10/17/2013

Very low price. Extremely useful, controllers are always ready for use and easily available with these. Much more convenient than occasionally charging controllers with short cables. Not the best quality: the micro-USB connector in mine doesn't make good connection. The charging has stopped many times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeruption99 on 06/19/2013

Of good fabric, it work very well. I've bougth three for my PS3. Two for the first one and one for the other. I've connect each one on a usb hub and it work very well. The plug are easy to find and the remote controls stand very well on it. The plastic seem to be cheap but I donc care cause it's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynejvek on 06/12/2013

Cheap. Holds two controllers. Two LED lights on the front to show charge level (red when charging and green when done). Comes with USB cable to plug it in. It gives my controllers a better home than in the drawer. The picture looks like black plastic, but its more of a very dark grey. It is not the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVolodzkin on 05/17/2013

compact, lightweight, reliable, Good price! A little flimsy wire. But everyone has a standard usb wire bundled with the console. Not critical. inconvenient to insert the controller connector. It is very convenient to charge two controllers at once. compatible with Dualshock 3, Move, Navigation. for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreluiztd on 04/02/2013

USB Charging Cradle/Dock for Dual PS3 Remote Controls / Move Controls responded very well to expectations, I can not charge 2 controllers using only a USB port on my video game, and help aparecencia the video game room, giving an air of more organized without the controls that need to be hung by wires ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlparra on 03/12/2013

The materials are good, it's just plastic, the lights are green and red (red when the control it's not fully charged and green when it's ready), there's no overheat if you let the controls on the charger. side to side with other similars, it's a very good choice. The controls not fit al 100%, I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmaxandrade on 11/30/2012

- Charges two controllers at once with just one USB cable - Charges both Dualshock and Move controllers - Light, doesn't take much space - Doesn't charge any controllers when your PS3 is off (alternatively, you can plug it in a device that works 24/7; I plugged mine in my cable receiver) - Buit looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections