DX » Community » Reviews » 10W Short Antenna for Walkie Talkies (SMA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoachster on 09/15/2014

Pros: Compact size Cons: None Reception for this antenna is fairly decent. I am using it primarily with the Wouxun KG-UVD1P and it works and fits well Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0
  • posted byky145 on 02/20/2013

This makes my Baofeng UV-5R much more compact in the bag! Pulls in signals fairly well for the size too. The base does not make full contact with the base of the radio connector - so it wiggles a bit which concerns me if things shift around in the bag - hopefully the connector won't sanp It does not work as well as the stock antenna or the 701, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/08/2013

+ High build quality . + 100% works on Wouxun KG-UVD1P (http://dx.com/p/1-5-lcd-dual-frequency-multi-band-walkie-talkie-with-vox-flashlight-fm-radio-vhf-uhf-41983) . + works great transmitter power output 100%: 4-5W + 10-15KM Range the open (Wouxun KG-UVD1P) . + 3-15KM Range in the mountains (Wouxun KG-UVD1P) . + Multi Band VHF & UHF . not! High ... Read more

High build quality 10W Short Antenna for Walkie Ta
    2 1
  • posted byoutdoorsurvivalteam on 08/29/2012

* It can handle 10W, so useful for the most walkie talkies * It's small in size and you don´t notice the antenna. * I was really surprised when i could reach UHF repeaters that where far away! * It is a great receptionantenna at the same time. Sorry , couldn´t fine one.. Both in vhf and uhf i got great results ! If you´re looking for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysebo2000 on 08/11/2012

Don't be fulled by it size, it has greater range than original antenna, very small and compact making this radio very handy when going hiking. You can't break it is is very strong and well built, I got this for SKU: 41618 and it works great. Very easy to install and uninstall. gives about 1-2km extra range from original antenna that came with the radio.... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections