DX » Community » Reviews » Animal World Clips (24-Clip Pack / Assorted)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragonsnaker on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cute! - They seem to be made out of good quality plastic. - They hold paper very tightly. - They're fun for kids. - They're very practical! - They're small, and can be carried around in a pouch, or pencil case. Cons:- There's not only animals. i got 6 zebras, 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhudsonds on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:They are cute. The are colorfull. They are small. The packing is nice... so nice you can use it as a gift!!! I got cute litlle shapes os 2 Mushrooms, bears and snails. Usefull as a clip to close things at the kitchen. Cons:In some of then, the grip isn't very str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 04/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- They're really nice. - You get 4 packs. - They're not very small, but not too big either. Cons:- Some of the clips are a little loose, so I had to disassemble those, and after some tweak they were fine. - Most of the packs come with 6 clips, but some of them come with 5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections