DX » Community » Reviews » B3AC 2S/3S Lipo Balance Charger - Black (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoel08 on 05/13/2014

Small, simple plug and charge, compact. Over charging, I decided to double check the voltage this was charging. Getting 4.3v-4.5v. Which Im sure it reduced my batteries life. Completely blind charging.. no voltage LEDs.. Doesnt come with North American 2 prong. I dont recommend this.. Lipo batteries ... Read more

0 1 3

• posted byDrAnaloog on 01/30/2014

Great charger for 2S/3S batteries. Very easy to use - just connect the battery to charger and wait when the led's show that the battery is charged. The meanings of led lights are written in english on the charger. Actually there is no need to read the manual, to use the charger. Package includes EU AC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnny37 on 01/10/2014

Does what it should, charges and balances 2s or 3s Lipo, LiIon combinations, directly from 110-220V Power. Power Line pluggable, comes with american flatpin cable, charges quite fast LEds always flickering, owned two, one stopped working afgter a week, was immediately replaced! always obey rules and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

A good changer for Lipo battery Has both two and three channel charging. has indication of charge , turns off when complete. Easy to use , plastic seems pretty strong .Good small and solid charger. This is small enough and deliver good ampere for Lipo battery. Yes it do well balance charger for my Lipo.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagman67 on 07/08/2013

-Compact -internal build quality and soldering is good -No external power supply required -Batteries get reasonably well balanced -Current of 1amp (3S) is quite versatile for a charger like that. You can charge small lipos safelly (I wouldn't charge a lipo smaller than 750mAh as the charge rate should ... Read more

Overcharging to 12.85V instead of 12.60V!!

0 0 1

• posted bypcravero on 07/05/2013

This charger is able to handle both 2S1P/3S1P and 2S2P/3S2P packs (2 or three groups of cells in series, one or two cells in parallel per group). The maximum charge current is as stated, so adding cells in parallel will obviously double charge time. The charger gets pretty hot. The three charging chips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerkamytr on 03/25/2013

so easy to use, no buttons just plug and charge(first plug in the power cable, see 3 green,then plug in the battery). the plastic seems pretty strong. and the price is low; last year i bought almost the same product for more than 20$ in my country. the wire is quite short my battery is stuck in the rc ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvmendelis on 01/15/2013

A good changer for Lipo battery Has both two and three channel charging. has indication of charge , turns off when complete. Easy to use , plastic seems pretty strong . Mine cam with the US pug . Had to replace it with an EU one, not too difficult though . Doesnt seem like it is charging very fast but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrossygl on 12/10/2012

The unit is small and compact, it offers a simple LED display to yet you know that your battery is charged. Other more expensive ones still only charge the battery, but what a saving this unit is. The construction seems very strong and is well insulated Power lead supplied was not Australia, perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrashiel on 11/28/2012

This charger is small, cheap and balanced. You can charge 2S or 3S (1,5A to 2S battery and 1A to 3S battery), There is 3 leds to control charging process: red is charging, green charged. Comes with AC cable EU plug. Charger was very hot first hour of charging, rest of time was only warm. Power cord may ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections