DX » Community » Reviews » D-Link DIR-618 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps WiFi Wireless Router - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrikpereira on 08/20/2012

very good price when compared with local Brazilian retail stores. very easy to configure, even for not experts. good velocity of connection and data transfer nice looking good construction I could not find any up to this moment. I have it from six month ago and it still working without any bug. very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycharlierav on 02/26/2012

Excellent signal. Designer modern. Good price. I paid less than half the price of Brazil. Easy setup. Does not com.e with firmware in English To set up without changing the firmware is easy. Just use google chrome, enabling the automatic translation feature. You can configure without problems. Buy again.... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byDarkChewie on 02/17/2012

1º Genuine product 2º Easy to use 3º Can be set to english 4º MIMO(multiple-input and multiple-output) 5º 100% working WDS+AP 6º High Gain device(my home is made 100% of Cement and concret, and i can acess at 100% of signal in all Rooms) 1º dont come with english firmware(... Read more

2 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections