Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRadulas on 12/21/2014

Dodany plne funkcni kusy. Sviti velmi dobre. Jednoducha manipulace. Mohu doporucit nakup tohoto zbozi. Rychla dodavka doma za cca 14 dni. Read more

Impression:dobrý;

0 0 0

• posted byspajk10 on 12/14/2014

Batteries are not included. The lights are very bright, and the plastic is durable. The casings are water resistant so rain won't be a problem. Once you mount the holders, you can easily attach and detach the lights. So you don't have to leave them on your bike when you park it. The front light has 3... Read more

Best front and back light for the price Best front and back light for the price

Impression:good,Bright,Easy to mount;

0 0 0

• posted byferrante2010 on 12/06/2014

Good lights, bright and working; back light with many blinking patterns. Battery holder in the front light prone to open and fall out, better secure with tape. Plastic holders not very reliable. The one for the back light broke at first try to secure to the bike seat. Not even an opportunity to screw ... Read more

Impression:Bright,weak;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBlc on 12/03/2014

Pros: realy bright with low battery consumption. On cheap batteries it's running for hours and hours. Blinking mode for sunset time makes your ride safetly with even lower battery consumption. Cons: qualty of front light holder is really bad. Lukily, i found cheap light with ind. bulb with same holder ... Read more

Impression:Bright,Low consumption;

0 0 0

• posted byromulomzs on 12/02/2014

Perfeita, sem defeitos, super recomendo e chegou em otimo estado, apesar de ter demorado um pouco, mas eu gostei muito Read more

Impression:pratico;

0 0 0

• posted byDimuthc on 11/20/2014

Pros: its very cheap very useful to bike riders. Cons: main light cover was bit of loose and open(See photo). when i put the battery its came out. other everything was ok. For daily use it value for buy... Read more

Useful for riders Useful for riders

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykinietis on 06/18/2014

It has 2 mode - flashing and beam. Light is strong. Easy to attach to a handle. Easy to turin it on and switch between modes. I do not like AAA type of bateries - AA would hold load for much longer in my eyes. There would be nothing bad having AA bateries and a bit bigger lamp. I would make it bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazhs on 06/13/2014

It is easy to mount this set to your bicycle. Your ride will be much saferPerfect for personal use. The lights are good, nice. and are fine for the casual cycling. They offer excellent value for money. The front one alternates between constant beam and flashing, and the rear has about six different settings.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickychar8 on 04/23/2014

First of all it is cheap. At the local market it costs three times more. Easy to install, it has all the connectors with. Very strong light. The rear light has many combinations. Light enough. You can use it as a normal flash light. I had problem only when I inserted the batteries, because they weren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucianogilio on 04/23/2014

It works perfectly in my bike, a Caloi from Brazil. The best part is: it works! If you don't want to waste your money, and you want light for night ride, it is good for you. I don't have anything else besides the quality not being as good as it is possible, but for this price, I can say it is perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections