Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinietis on 06/18/2014

It has 2 mode - flashing and beam. Light is strong. Easy to attach to a handle. Easy to turin it on and switch between modes. I do not like AAA type of bateries - AA would hold load for much longer in my eyes. There would be nothing bad having AA bateries and a bit bigger lamp. I would make it bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazhs on 06/13/2014

It is easy to mount this set to your bicycle. Your ride will be much saferPerfect for personal use. The lights are good, nice. and are fine for the casual cycling. They offer excellent value for money. The front one alternates between constant beam and flashing, and the rear has about six different settings.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvickychar8 on 04/23/2014

First of all it is cheap. At the local market it costs three times more. Easy to install, it has all the connectors with. Very strong light. The rear light has many combinations. Light enough. You can use it as a normal flash light. I had problem only when I inserted the batteries, because they weren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucianogilio on 04/23/2014

It works perfectly in my bike, a Caloi from Brazil. The best part is: it works! If you don't want to waste your money, and you want light for night ride, it is good for you. I don't have anything else besides the quality not being as good as it is possible, but for this price, I can say it is perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybukalpetr on 03/18/2014

It's very good item for very good price. It looks like the same ones but more expensive here. That's why I have bought it. I really haven't found any problems while using this item. Only one thing - I bought it for my son's bike. So attaching to child-bike is not perfect. You need to help yourself, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVirusas13 on 02/25/2014

Perfect for personal use. 2 items with high lighting capacity! LEDs powerful! Comes in a complete kit to install easily. Headlamps and easily removable waterproof. Shine a very strong and cause motorists and people around to notice us, the riders. Very comfortable residence that can pull out the flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybfsilva85 on 01/07/2014

It has a big light and it flashes well during a ride. You can attach to the bike only you'll leave for a ride and you can remove if you have to step away from the bicycle. It uses too many batteries so you'll spend a lot of money on them. I would say that a good alternative is to buy rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

2 items with high lighting capacity! LEDs powerful! Comes in a complete kit to install easily. Headlamps and easily removable waterproof. Shine a very strong and cause motorists and people around to notice us, the riders. Very comfortable residence that can pull out the flashlight off the bike very easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauram on 11/22/2013

producto adecuado, ilumina bien y se puede instalar fácilmente. llegó en buenas condiciones excelente embalaje. es necesario tener esto para conducir adecuadamente en la ciudad. cómprelo. por estar tan alejados, el tiempo de despacho es extenso, pero si puedes esperar, no dudar en comprarlo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexildo on 11/21/2013

Very good packing, everything was working (and is still working), my 3 year old kid is loving it, it came with some rubber traps to avoid demage the bike; the front light is pretty good. there are some few cons: Some screws were missing; some screws are too long so there are some spiking out of the case,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections