good nice perfect cool Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Bright and useful bike lights

posted by linoox on 08/17/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Bright LED lights. Nice flashing combination. The front (6 LEDs - not 5 as advertised) has 2 different combination (light up and continuous blink) and it's good enough for general use. The rear lights has about 6 different flashing combination (i think). It's more than what I need but still useful.

Component is reasonably built - nothing to shout about especially if you're paying this kind of price for it. There is a mildly strong plastic odor on the item. I read about it from the first posting but bought anyway. It's not that bad. You can always keep it in the box cover.

3 AAA batteries for the front and 2 AAA for the rear. The attaching catch (the front light unit) is reasonably good enough to hold the light in place but prolong use may loosen it. A little nudge may dislodge the light out from its position when the catch is worn out - I can't say how long but i still think it will take a while before it does. When that day comes, I'll probably use a super glue and stick it to the bike unit permanently. I have no qualm leaving this inexpensive item on my bike, especially if it is permanently glued.

If you want to cycle at night, this is something you should get. It's so hard for car drivers to spot a cyclist at night. These lights are extremely useful for your own safety.

Post comment

DX Everywhere